Synthesis' Icon Service - NOW AVAILABLE

synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
Due to the appearing growing demand for quality icons...I've decided to offer my services at a discount if you are interested. Starting rates are $50 per icon. A good icon is essential to getting noticed on the app store. Perhaps my services can help you succeed.

Below are some samples of my past icon designs.
Some are in use on the app store...some are soon to be released.

The samples above are classed into 3 types (by their number on them):
(1) Types are $50 and are generally simple and abstract with limited colors and no logos.
(2) Types are $90 and are also simple but include a logo or a bit more detail.
(3) Types are $120 and are more complex designs with or without logos.

Each icon includes 1 "minor" revision (usually color or details being adjusted).
Total redesigns from scratch are considered a new icon and will require additional fees.

Additional revisions are available at $10-$20 each...depending on the size of the revision.

Delivery materials are a single 512x512 png file.
The original Photoshop build file is available for an additional $100.
Rush orders (less than 48 hours) are $25 extra and must be pre-approved by me.
Standard order are generally returned within 1 week of order acceptance...depending on my backlog.

Matching splash screens are also available upon request but will require a custom graphic design quote and price is dependent on determined specifications/scope.

To request a quote:
Simply submit to me (via email) the following:
1) Name of the app.
2) Description of the game and/or what your icon should focus on.
3) 1 sentence describing the theme/concept of the game.
4) A sketch or mockup of what you are looking for (optional but very helpful)
5) 3 key colors to be used (RGB values) in order of priority
6) ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL HELP ME GET IT RIGHT FOR YOU.
7) Desired date of completion.
8) Your real name, your GameSalad identity, and an email address.

Payments to be made at completion of the icon in order to remove preview watermarks.
Pre-paid orders are treated with priority for completion.

Payments are to be made via PayPal.

You can email me at:
furiousApps [ at ] google's mail service (gmail.com)

Comments

• ChipmunkGamesChipmunkGames Member Posts: 106
    Looks good! I'll probably hire you once im done my game!
  • ChipmunkGamesChipmunkGames Member Posts: 106
    Oh yeah true i didnt see that part. Its ur job if someone doesn't like it to fix it or re-do it.
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    The point of that statement is to avoid endless revisions. Obviously I want you to be happy with the results.

The better the information you provide before I start work...hopefully the more on target I can get to what you want. I limited the revisions to keep the base pricing lower.

Its really a factor of fee vs. time allowed. If you want a $50 logo...I can't spend 8 hours making 10 revisions. Its a give and take. The goal is to get you a good logo as close to the specs that you provide to me before I begin. If the specs aren't clear enough...we can trade emails back and forth before I start work to make sure they are accurate. The logo will hopefully then be what you want...if the specs are well developed.

I understand that client satisfaction is critical to services such as graphic design. If you aren't satisfied...you don't have to buy the icon...as the fee is only required upon completion to remove the watermarks. Prepaid fees are optional...and only necessary if you need expedited treatment. Hopefully this "no fees due until completion" are a win-win for both of us.

The photoshop file is available at the higher rate...which is more in line with true professional rates. Its kinda like releasing the source code...and costs a premium. To be able to keep the rates low (and demand high), the photoshop files are being treated as a premium level of service.

[ EDIT ]

PROMO CODES AND/OR PROVISIONED BETA TEST COPIES OF THE APP CAN BE HELPFUL.

ALSO...SAMPLES OF THE GAME ASSETS/ART WILL ASSIST ME IN GETTING THE ICON CLOSER TO THE "CHARACTER" OF THE APP.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    This is a much needed service. I think I shall be utilising it when Route 86 is ready! :-D
  • ShpintShpint Member Posts: 404
    I need someone to design a simple logo for my soon-to-launch-company.
    Are you also offering that service?
  • synthesissynthesis Member Posts: 1,693
    Yes...Simply send me the requested info above to the email above in the OP.
    The more complete the information I receive...the more "on target" I can get with the icon.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Email sent! I think your icons are tops, can't wait to see how mine turns out! :)