Mystical Woods "Lite" Is in App store now!

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Please if you have time, give 5 stars, and review!! I will be handing out codes of the full version as soon as it launches!

Please note which code was used :) Enjoy!

H476NFWHMW9E
3XMW976MPPX9
6AJWPRAF79MY
TFKJXERFYKTA
W3RWLLXJ9FAR
3YH4F97947AY
TET4WX7YPT3R
AEJEYNJNTERJ
KEPHJ7XTJMT7
79JWY3T6TMH3

Comments

• jhaasjhaas Member Posts: 233
    Congrats! I noticed the OS level was 3.1. I assume this was not created with the new version of GS 0.6.2? (I'm told it should create an app at version 3.0)
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Sorry mistake that I posted up these codes! This is a free version so you don't need to enter them! I will post up codes of the paid version as soon as it's approved... waiting patiently! :)

This game was submitted right before version 0.6.2 launched so I will be posting an update soon since the controls were a bit better with the latest version.

I'm confused... What's the deal with OS 3.0 and 3.1 and the latest version of GS? Do you have to have the latest upgrade to the operating system in order to submit an app with the latest version of GS?
    Because GS 0.6.2 no longer gives us an xcode project - we don't have control over the target OS.

The chefs have indicated that the .app file is compiled to the most used OS version which is currently 3.0. Compiling an app at a higher level can limit your app sales as fewer people have later OS versions. :)
    Oh I see, perhaps in the update of this game, it will be reverted back to version 3.0 then right?
    That's my understanding. :)
    Is the OS version referring to the itouch or iphone's OS version? What do most people have now... 3.0?
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    You should definitely work on the controls and game speed; very unresponsive.
    Yea I noticed vast improvement in her movement with the latest update version 0.6.2, so I plan on releasing an update, I think that's the tough part in creating games is getting the controls to work just perfect, especially in platformers.

I had others play it and test it, so we'll see what the general consensus is, appreciate any tips or comments, I'm working on an update as we speak :)
    Also, specifics would help too, game speed? You mean pace or her speed?

What controls were unresponsive so I can troubleshoot