Ansca's Corona SDK is promoted by idiots

echofonechofon Member Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
This is NEWS, not spam ... so I believe it is posted under the right category.
DELETED

QS Here.

Shame on you, Jon Beebe.

Shame on you.

You're supposed to be a representative of Corona and its community.

Yet all you do is post !@#$% like this.

Did you forget that we can see your IP address? And that 'echofon' is posting from the same one that you and Biffybeebe post from?

If you were secure in your decision to leave GS and go to Corona, would you really need to come here and try and antagonise us?

I don't see Joe from FMG doing this kind of thing. I wonder why.

Also, you don't see GameSalad sous chefs coming over to your forums and doing this sort of thing, do you?

I imagine it's because they're too busy making games.

All this says to me is that Corona is an SDK that employs underhand tactics in an effort to undermine what it sees as a 'competitor'.

It's arrogant, pompous, slimy people like you that make me glad that Corona exists - so you can all congregate on their forums.

You know, I tried Corona last December. And more than anything, it was the attitude of you, and others, that put me off it.

I am going to ban you now. It's obvious you have no morals, no dignity, no shame and no helpful input here.

Stick to your own forums. Be happy where you are without the need to put others down for their decisions. And make better games than you have been, please.

Goodbye, Jon.

QS

Comments

• RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    I read this yesterday on their blog, very exciting news :D Once school starts, I can get the student discount & become a subscriber ;)

Matt
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    This IS spam. And you probably work for Corona. No offense, but why would you post about Corona in the GameSalad forums, unless you are trying to recruit users to that platform?
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    it is spam when you join just to post this, and they have there own forums.

Closed and reported.
This discussion has been closed.