forum

MelodyCatsMelodyCats Member, PRO Posts: 128
edited January 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
like the look of the forum - maybe just me, but think it would be cool if the comments were organized by most recent first, that way on threads that we are interested in we don't have to click to the end each time to follow the progress... just my 2 cents

Comments

• games4fungames4fun Member Posts: 185
    I dont like this new forum software at all. First off it should have a option to select which page you want to view at the top of each page and not just at the bottom. Second with all the categories available and each used frequently I don't have the patience to go through each to see whats going on so more than likely I wont be as up to date. They should have the newest 100 posts show and then get indexed or something.
  • SteverdSteverd Member Posts: 194
    Don't take this the wrong way, but It doesn't seem any better than before.
    PLEASE switch to vBulletin. A professional business should have the best forum software.
    I've used it for all of my forums over the years, it's easy to use, professional looks great and users like it.
    Also it's very very affordable.
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    ya I am looking forward to, I hope we have quotes back and quotes in quotes to

Calvin
  • mychonymychony Removed Posts: 56
    What time zone are the forums operating on?

Thanks.
  • mrglocklingmrglockling Member Posts: 258
    Also diggin the new forum. Keep up the good work guys at gamesalad!!
  • NtGNtG Member Posts: 103
    Not diggin the new forum, and also the most important feature, search, isn't working, cant find topics that relate to my problems.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271
    @NtG - Note that they are working on this.
  • SnapFireSnapFire Member Posts: 361
    Hey guys,

Can we please put all these ideas and future ideas in the New Forum Post? That would be better than having tons of tiny posts about little things.

-Thomas
  • NtGNtG Member Posts: 103
    braydon, thank you for the update!