FREE Gamesalad Live Webinar! Now Monthly!

mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
edited January 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
TODAY - Saturday 7th January
22:00 GMT
17:00 EST
16:00 CST
15:00 MST
14:00 PST

Hey Guys!
I have been planning for a long time to do a live interactive Gamesalad webinar and here it is!

What is the show's structure?
The webinar will have 5 major topics, which are chosen by you! These topics will have downloadable project files, full explanations and the ability for you to ask live questions about the topics if you are confused about something. After the 5 topics, we will have a Q&A section that can be about the future of Gamesalad, game-talk, geek-talk, Apple, your current projects, just about anything you want!
After the webinar is over, I will upload the full show and project files to YouTube and as a podcast to iTunes, so you can watch them again or catch it if you missed the live broadcast!

How can I ask a question?
During the show, there will be a live feedback form where you can ask questions related to the current topic/general Gamesalad information. If you have a big question that you want to be part of the featured show content (e.g. How can I make platformer controls?), then I will need to know in advance to create the downloadable project files/lesson notes. I want this show to be accessible to all, so your questions can range from super simple basics to advanced equations. Asking a question is simple, just fill in the form at mynameisace.com/webinar and if I think it'll work as good content for the webinar, I will feature it!

How much does it cost?
FREE! This webinar is free for everybody to watch and take part in. Although this and other Gamesalad related activities do take up a lot of my time, I believe in providing free content for users. I do, however accept tips in the form of an Amazon Wish List. I have an Amazon Wish List which is full of items I want to get in the future/when I have spare money. If anybody likes what I do and wants to reward me for that, there are items on there that range from a couple of dollars, upwards. Any donations made I am highly grateful for! I will be continuing this format of donation for all full templates/tailored help I do in the future. If you have spare cash, great! If not, enjoy the free content!

When/where is the next webinar?
On Saturday 7th January 2012 at 22:00 GMT. The webinar will be live HERE! If you want an email reminder about the event an hour before it goes live, sign up to the mailing list below! Alternatively, scan the QR code at the end of this post and it will take you to the Webinar information page!

If there is a lot of interest, I can make this a regular weekly or monthly thing.

See you at the webinar!
Ace

mynameisace.com
Twitter: aceconnell
Facebook: aceconnell
YouTube: aceconnell
Amazon Wish List

Comments