the loading image & some problems

cmzcmz Member Posts: 46
edited April 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
HI ,just test my project ,I have some problem can't solve very well:
1 when loading the game in iPhone/ipad,The image will be freeze ,it looks like not be well(user feels like crash)So I want to make a loading image ,How to do it? I don't like the" loading chrysanthemum " :-O
2 in IOS viewer,my memory Usage get total 59MB , how to optimize the memory ?
3 does anybody feel that it looks more dark in iPhone/ipod touch? and more fuzzy.why? (working at MACBOOK PRO,previews is very well,but test at touch4 not.) [-(

Best Answer

• steve86steve86 Posts: 806
    Accepted Answer
    Hello

1. You cant remove the loading wheel, every time your game changes from scene to scene you´ll get a loading wheel. What you can do is right before you trigger the change scene behavior spawn or move into place a loading legend somewhere in your screen, but you´ll still get the loading wheel.

2. Try to avoid using many timers, dont spawn many actors at the same time (specially if they are animations) and try to keep as less actors in your scene as possible, also make sure all your rules are well implemented.

3.- Its normal to have more brightness on the computer than on the actual iphone since they dont have the same resolution, brightness and the screen size of the preview in the computer is not the same size as the iphone. But still if your graphics are right your game should look nice and bright on the devices

Hope that helps

Steve