My first game, "Mad Pigs" is live on the App Store (FREE)!

jckmcgrawjckmcgraw Member Posts: 647
edited May 2012 in Announce Your Game!
Hello Everybody,

I first want to start by saying how awesome this community is. I definately would not have made it this far without everyone's help. So thank you! @TShirtBooth, I know that tons of people have said this before, but I just want to say that all of your videos and help on the forums has been amazing. Thank you.

Ol' Farmer has been pretty hungry lately, and he is having a rough time harvesting all his corn. Those Mad Pigs and electric fences he put up keep getting in his way! Don't forget about the nasty ham-shooting turrets the pigs have put together to foil Ol' Farmer.

ART

Beautiful, high resolution, hand-drawn artwork

LEVELS

Navigate through 4 worlds comprising each of 15 increasingly difficult levels. 60 total levels offer plenty of fun and addicting gameplay.

BONUS BACON

Having difficulty? Use a bacon to unlock the next level. There are 3 bacons per world.

MAD PIGS

There are many different types of Mad Pigs that are out to get you, including sleepy pigs, blue pigs, strong orange pigs, speedy purple pigs, and many others.

ON THE HORIZON

-More levels
-A key gun upgrade that can be bought with bacon
-Extra levels that can be unlocked with bacon
-In App Purchase for bacon

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mad-pigs/id525658204?mt=8

I hope you guys enjoy playing it (it's FREE). Constructive criticism or a review would be awesome!

Regards,
Jack McGraw

Comments