First release: Roadtrip Bingo US

powkiepowkie Member Posts: 63
edited June 2012 in Announce Your Game!
So my "first" game is waiting for review! Why "first"? Well, because the Swedish version of the app where uploaded before the US version. I have not done a promo video nor review for it yet but will do it before the launch of the Swedish one - 6th of June.

This app will be available for 99 cents and 7 SEK for the Swedish version.

Here is a quick brief about the app and some screenies! What do you think about it?
Blog: www.wewuvpixels.com

Description:
Road trip bingo is finally available for iPhone and iPod Touch! This glassic game that has amused a lot of passengers over the years just got even better. It’s easy and fun for the whole family!

Choose between three different game modes: Random, Car brands or Signs. Then choose the size of the bingo card – 3x3 squares for the little ones, for example, or 5x5 squares for longer trips. Finally, choose between 6 difficulty levels. During the game you have 18 achievements to unlock.

Good luck and have a nice trip! (Without “Are we there yet?”)

Answers

• powkiepowkie Member Posts: 63
    Ps. Used tables for the first time... it rocks!
    Awesome, i love the concept.
    Good luck with sales.

cheers
    Thanks man really appreciate it! :D
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    Looks great! I hope apple allows all of the brand logos. Might be an issue - I certainly hope not.

Good luck!
    Looks great! I hope apple allows all of the brand logos. Might be an issue - I certainly hope not.

Good luck!
    First of all, thanks! and yeah, been thinking about that too but i seen apps with brand logos before :)
  • jckmcgrawjckmcgraw Member Posts: 647
    I hope apple allows all of the brand logos. Might be an issue - I certainly hope not.
    Personally, I think that it will be an issue. The app "Logo Quiz" (or something like that) altered all of the logos they used, or only used a portion of it...

I hope you don't run into any trouble, but realistically, I think that you will. :(

Best of luck,
    Jack McGraw
    edited June 2012
    Personally, I think that it will be an issue. The app "Logo Quiz" (or something like that) altered all of the logos they used, or only used a portion of it...
    Hey hey, yes I'm well prepared if apple will have something against it, but i have seen more apps then the "logo quiz" onces that has logos in it, at least on the Swedish market :)

Anyway, i hold my thumb that apple will approve this smoothly!

Thanks,

BR

Powkie
    So far the Swedish version where rejected because of the META stuff for achievements (forgot to add the achievements for the review) so no comments on the App in genersal so far so that's great news! It's currently in review stage again.

The US version will probably be released at 10th, stay tuned!

Thanks!
  • iTopGamesiTopGames Member Posts: 71
    It looks really cool man, good luck with your game, i love the graphics!
    It looks really cool man, good luck with your game, i love the graphics!
    Thank you! :)