Free Logos

VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
**READ FIRST**

1. If you would like a logo then please ask here on this thread. I will not answer to anyone who messages me begging for one.

2. Please describe what type of logo you want i.e. style, colour, etc... (if not, I will come up with my own idea for you).

3. If you don't like the way I design your logo then go pay someone to do it for you.

4. If you don't see your logo there please don't go ranting and raving! It just means I can't think of an idea or simply can't get it done right. (and if I can't do it then i'll say so) then will move to the next logo. Doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or forgot, just means I need time to think of something for you, for FREE!

Comments

• VGXVGX Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2013
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    @VeiraGames
    You remember that you made for me PBGames logo? Unfortunately another company is already using that name!! SO i have to change mine to PBEmpire. Can i have one for PBEmpire? I dont mind the same style you used the last time round. Thanks alot!
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    @VeiraGames if you could come up with something for me, the name is 3 tour games, the main color is blue. As far as the rest you can do your magic and think of something awesome. I really like your work and hope to be that good someday. Thank you no rush whenever you get to it is good. Thanks again
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    nice to see the thread back, you've made a lot of people happy here!

if you can, I'd love to see what you come up with for iceberg apps. the only thing I'd like is for it to be a little dark, like it was nighttime or something.
  • ApexApex Member, PRO Posts: 56
    Hello Veira, I've seen your logos. They are great. Can you draw for me logo too?

The name of logo is "Apex Almaty". Almaty is the name of city where I live and it means "father of apple trees". Almaty is surounded with mountains. Can you draw something that connected with it.
  • iCreationZiCreationZ Member Posts: 158
    I'd be interested to see what you could do with:

iCreationZ

:) I'm open to whatever you suggest/come up with, but perhaps something really bright and colourful!

Thanks, your work is great, and you are a huge contributer to the community!
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    Great to see you doing this again! I think you deserve another forum badge!
    Logos look amazing as always!
  • kajankajan PRO Posts: 31
    Great work on your past logos!
    If you've got time I would like to request a logo for "Brickwell Studios"
    As of the name I would like a logo of a well made of bricks.. Haven't thought of a good color.. it could just be white & black :)
    Thanks!
    edited March 2013
    @LeonardDeveloper thanks :) OK will be doing the seven requests first sometime later today. Anything below this post I wrote will be done another day.
  • lesarpanlesarpan Member Posts: 2
    Love you logos! Very nice creativity. Would love to see what you could do with Sarpan Games, our new company specializing in word type games.
  • eric.ojhaeric.ojha PRO Posts: 23
    These look very nice! Could you do something for "Rubric games" and maybe incorporate a rubix cube?
  • Zenith_GameworksZenith_Gameworks Member Posts: 310
    Wow Veira that looks impeccable. Sorry for responding so late, I haven't been checking the forums the past 2 days
  • Zenith_GameworksZenith_Gameworks Member Posts: 310
    Just one question, the image size is 960 by 640. Will that look fine on all the devices, including iPad 3?
  • Fal01Fal01 Member Posts: 460
    Hi VieraGames,

I love what you're doing here and would like to see what you would do for-
    'The Steampunk Studio'

Cheers.

It’s not a bug – it’s an undocumented feature

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Awesome to see this again. If you could come up with an idea for Black Chair Games I would love to see it. No real specific ideas from me, just maybe overall a dark theme!

Cheers
    Just one question, the image size is 960 by 640. Will that look fine on all the devices, including iPad 3?
    Not sure. Don't own an iPad so don't know what the sizes the art needs to be so I only do them as 960x640. I also now will include the .PSD file and a transparent image so you can resize it yourselves to fit the iPhone 5 1136x640 screen.

Awesome to see this again. If you could come up with an idea for Black Chair Games I would love to see it. No real specific ideas from me, just maybe overall a dark theme!

Cheers
    I have been trying recently to do a logo for you but I find it hard don't know why. I have the idea in my mind but actually doing it is another story. I like the look of your logo how it is. I have been trying to do something similar with a black chair but no luck. But will try to do it again today as you have asked me before.
  • SylvannusSylvannus Member Posts: 21
    Hi,

I am really impressed by your imagination and skills of creating such masterpieces.
    However, I made a request in your previous thread. What I meant was a logo illustrating 'Robot Factory Games'.
    In my imagination comes a logo being constructed by machine-hands. A bigger font size for Robot Factory and lower size for Games below the main logo text. Font color might be something near to silver (steel colour). The background might be of your choice. Thank you in advance.
  • zzap64zzap64 Member Posts: 405
    edited March 2013
    Hi,

Brilliant off of your skills.

My iOS company name is 'Fluffy Brown Bear', I don't have a logo or any current imagery.
    Perhaps fluffy spiky brown lettering or a simple bear outline ?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Ty WareTy Ware Member Posts: 7
    Hi, Glad your doing this again! your logo's are really nice and stand out! :)

i would greatly appreciate it if you could design something for ' Light-Sound Dr. ' I'm thinking along the lines of something to do with space, electricity and chrome. As for preferred colors, i would like to see alot of purple and chrome :)

Thank you in advance if you manage to do this for me, I really appreciate your hard work you have done for everyone so far :)
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Member Posts: 676
    Now it is time to stop asking and start waiting. @VeiraGames will need some time to catch up with all the requests.
    @beefy_clyro Download http://www.mediafire.com/?tspdarfo7xu7l18 This is all I could think of. I know you wanted something dark but couldn't get it right.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before anyone says anything he asked before and I didn't do it and plus he helped me with a little template a while back.
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    edited March 2013
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Thank you very much @VeiraGames Really appreciate your time and effort, as always some great logos in here :)
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Member Posts: 1,603
    Very B-) stuff you've got coming along here! :)
    - Thomas
  • ChillBoxChillBox Member, PRO Posts: 115
    edited March 2013
    @VeiraGames
    if you could come up with something for me, the name is Talo Games.
    For the style you can come with your own idea (I really don't understand it).
    This is my game maybe it will inspire you .
    Splash it! - https://itunes.apple.com/il/app/splash-it!-free/id616715808?mt=8

:P
  • JejldevsJejldevs Member Posts: 15
    Logos look incredible! If you have the time could you make a logo for my business called
    "CloudDesigns"
    Thank you in advance
This discussion has been closed.