Tizen & Appbackr program updates 20-May-2014

Comments

• izamizam Member, PRO Posts: 503
    One of my games was approved back on the 15th Jan. My incentives status in the publishing portal is still saying 'Waiting for Confirmation and Payment'. I followed everything to the letter so fingers crossed!
    You and I both!
  • LordTarantorLordTarantor Member, PRO Posts: 890
    edited February 2014
    I got some payments today!!!
    They paid me for 5 of my apps what they told me they were going to pay me in the initial email with the apps evaluations. I still haven't receive the payment for one of my apps yet. Also I submitted 3 apps that were not initially rated by appbackr. I have not receive payments for those.
  • FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
    @mulyinc Yea I got paid for one of my appbackr incentives. @CodeWizard Do the payments for each game come individually?
    Gratulations! When do you submit it to tizen and GS?
    Well the one I got paid for, Dec.

I got some payments today!!!
    Did you receive payment for one app at a time?

No. the first payment was for 2 apps(a month ago) and todays payment was for 3 of my apps.
  • zypp1zypp1 Member Posts: 142
    edited February 2014
    Do you have to sign up to app bacr to receive the extra incentive ???

also how much for a 9.0 score do you reckon ?
    @dgackey

So yesterday I received payment for a Dec submitted app. The rest of my apps were submitted on or before the 20th of Jan, so should I be seeing payments for those this month or is that pushed back until March?
  • ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332
    Would still love some clarification on if incentives beyond the $50 are being paid to apps that weren't emailed about, or if those incentives were the only ones being given.
  • GoatTeaBlendGoatTeaBlend Member, PRO Posts: 22
    My pro membership expired in January I just finished my first game and had it approved on Tizen a few weeks ago. I have completed all the necessary steps, but I am curious how we will know when the 3 months of pro is applied? Will it just appear on our accounts? Will we receive an email with a promo code? Is there any way to speed up the process so I can submit my game to the Google play store?
    @Armelline If I'm not mistaken the $50 and the GS Pro extra months is separate from the Appbackr incentive. So they will likely be paid out at separate times.
    @Armelline If I'm not mistaken the $50 and the GS Pro extra months is separate from the Appbackr incentive. So they will likely be paid out at separate times.
    I'm aware of that, my question was if any games are being incentivised past the ones emailed about before the promotion began. :D
  • freshworksplayfreshworksplay Member, PRO Posts: 67
    Today, 30 minutes ago: "Your application has succeeded validation" :)

Submitted it within GS also....!!!
  • ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    NONE of my apps from Dec, Jan, or Feb have been paid for :(

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    How do we know if we've been paid?
  • FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779
    For me, an hour ago, both games I submitted succeeded validation and are "On Sale" status. I submitted the necessary info for the incentives on both their pages just minutes ago.
  • CrazyApeCrazyApe Member Posts: 64
    I published my app and it is accepted how do I get the money and gs pro?
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    I think many of you are not reading what was written on the post update from the 24th "-- The Appbackr program was wildly successful and has now reached their cap. No new submissions will be eligible for Appbackr incentives ".
    As for me
    I'm still waiting for payment/pro from2 apps submitted to GS mid January
    edited February 2014
    Isn't the appbackr program seperate from the $50 and free months of GS pro? I heard appbackr pays based on the quality of the app up.

I'm really confused. When I saw in the top of the post that they were close to hitting the 1,000 app limit, isn't it in relation to the other free GS pro promotion? I thought the bottom of the post is referring to the fact that the appbackr promotion ran out before they reached the 1,000 limit. Anybody can clarify?
    They are definitely two different programs and two different payments but GameSalad are always so very vague about just what the appbackr promotion entails :D

I guess so, since even in the incentives page in the portfolio, it implies appbackr incentives are a separate kind of payment.
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    edited February 2014
    I would assume money will appear in Paypal so you'll get an email from Paypal and if like the GS Marketplace you'll also receive an email from GameSalad.
  • ChakkuChakku Member Posts: 1,513
    I would assume money will appear in Paypal so you'll get an email from Paypal and if like the GS Marketplace you'll also receive an email from GameSalad.
    @‌StormyStudio
    No emails from either of them...and I'm referring to December apps :(

Chakku
  • mulyincmulyinc Member, PRO Posts: 102
    I know that @dgackey and his team is heavily working on this issue. I am sure they will get it fixed soon. Feeling the first time that some one at GS is really taking care of a problem.
  • fadamionfadamion Member, PRO Posts: 309
    I have 4 apps all in january and no pay. Whats up?

Most of the January batch will be paid out today.
  • mounted88mounted88 Member Posts: 1,113
    @fadamion read what you quoted.....MOST of the jan batch will be paid out today. There's your answer of no pay, you weren't part of the most.

Everyone else, myself and a couple others that jump on this at the start have recieved payments. Everyone just needs to calm down, because it's coming just have some patience. You will get a email when you get paid.
  • -Timo--Timo- Member Posts: 2,313
    why is everyone in such a hurry? ;) just be patience. if you did every step correct then you will get payment and 3 months pro as promised. but you'll just have to wait for it.
    Not in a hurry per se, but five family members have birthdays in Jan/Feb. In addition, both my brother and sister and expecting babies in the upcoming weeks. This money would certainly be handy :D
  • SpinzSpinz NorwayMember, PRO Posts: 42
    I sucseded one 19th feb And one 20th Will i Get 100 dollar And six months of pro?
    @Spinz I'm pretty sure you're going to get it since you got validated before the announcement on the 24th.