Filu & Dina - royalty-free stock audio and graphics

filuanddinafiluanddina Member Posts: 15

Hello everyone! We're Filu & Dina and we are siblings. Both of us love art so we compose, create, record and produce stock audio and graphics.

Visit our Homepage or YT channel for more information!

Regards,

Filu & Dina

Comments

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

I Checked out the homepage, some really awesome stuff there! ;)

• ImNiklasImNiklas Member Posts: 103

Many of the images is really good, but it would be hard to use in a game since you have not made any animations.

• filuanddinafiluanddina Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2014

Thank you for your critics, it’s very motivating in your hand!

Regards,

Filu & Dina

PS Creating animations is my goal and dream, but I know there is a lot to learn in this matter...

Dina

edited September 2014

Hello everyone!

There's a lot of new works in our portfolios. For example:

1. Epic Cinematic Trailer Music - An epic composition for full orchestra and choir. This powerful and adventurous song is ideal for podcasts, youtube videos, film trailers or video games.
    2. Sentimental Memories - Quiet and romantic piece for piano, woodwinds and strings. Associated with nice memories, pleasant moments of life, best friends or first love. Ideal as a background for a sentimental movie.
    3. Escaping the Destiny - This song is divided for two parts: first one, fast, chaotic and a little crazy, is associated with attempts to escape from the death, destiny or penalty. Moreover, it could be identified with fast pace of life.

Enjoy!

Regards,
    Filu & Dina

edited October 2014

Hello again!

As usually, we proudly present some of new items in our portfolio:

1. Voyage - An inspirational trailer music with epic and powerful second part. The piece starts with subtle piano and strings, but, note for note, the full orchestra, choir and church organ create great climax.

2. Ragtime - A ragtime in Scott Joplin's style played on old piano. Ideal as a background for a comedy, cartoon or video game.

3. Smile - Short, optimistic and uplifting song, ideal as a backdrop for presentation. This motivational and positive track is great for corporate and commercial use.

Enjoy!

Best wishes,
    Filu & Dina

edited October 2014

Behold, Halloween is coming!

Would you like to listen to some spooky and a little scary songs? You can use one of them as a backdrop for your Halloween projects. Enjoy!

1. Haunted House - Funny and lively song for harpsichord, guitar, double bass and percussion. Whipping guiro (a percussion instrument) sounds like wailing ghost.

2. Dancing Skeletons - Another funny song for xylophone, strings, woodwinds and percussion. This track contains sounds and melodies associated with Halloween, skeletons, etc.

3. Spooky Waltz - A little creepy waltz for chamber orchestra, piano and percussion.

Regards,
    Filu & Dina

edited November 2014

Jingle Bells! Listen to Christmas songs from our portfolio:

1. Snow Waltz - Christmas waltz for chamber orchestra, ideal as a background for comedy, cartoon or video game.

2. Winter Ride - Christmas melody for chamber orchestra. The song is really joyful and very optimistic.

3. Let's Build a Snowman! - Funny and playful melody, ideal as a backdrop for a cartoon.

Regards,
    Filu & Dina

Some more Christmas songs we've just released:

1. I Forgot About the Gifts - Lively and playful song for chamber orchestra.
    2. Hurry Up My Little Elves - This track is perfect as a background for the motion scene or funny video game.
    3. Happy Snowman - Funny and playful melody for chamber orchestra, piano and percussion instruments, ideal as a backdrop for comedy, cartoon or video game. The song is really joyful and very optimistic :)

Regards,
    Filu & Dina

Hello everyone!

We've just released our new homepage, check it out!

New Valentine's tunes:

1. Night in Paris - Romantic waltz for chamber orchestra. Great work for projects and YouTube videos associated with France and Paris, old beautiful streets and intimate cafes.
    2. Spanish Romance - Spanish melody for full orchestra in classical manner, inspired with George Bizet works. Trumpets, castanets and guitar creates very characteristic soundscape. Fiery beginning and sentimental theme perfectly reflect the Spanish temperament.
    3. Valentine's Day Waltz - Melodious and romantic waltz, ideal as a backdrop for sentimental movies and cards. Chamber orchestra and piano create calm soundscape associated with love, friendship, closeness…

Some new inspiration and motivational music works:

1. Fly - Beautiful piano piece, ideal as a background for inspirational and motivational projects and movies. This track is associated with freedom, inspiration and happiness.
    2. Inspiration - Short, melodious and very happy inspiration theme, ideal for all corporate, children, comedy, uplifting and motivational projects. Bright instruments create joyful soundscape.
    3. My Dream - Short and very melodious inspiration theme, ideal for all corporate, children, comedy, uplifting and motivational projects and adverts.

Three examples of video game backgrounds and themes from our newest portfolio:

1. Game Background - Funny and a little scary video game music or movie backdrop.
    2. Fantasy Game Background - Chamber orchestra and choir create a little mysterious and mystical soundscape associated with magic, myths and adventures.
    3. Freaky Peas - Short comedy track specially created for gaming purposes. Ideal as in-game music or title menu background.
  • WarpSpeedWarpSpeed NYCMember Posts: 84

Nice stuff. I will go through the website and search for you in the envato marketplace.

@WarpSpeed said:
    Nice stuff. I will go through the website and search for you in the envato marketplace.

Thanks for your warm words :)

First steps in retro music:

1. 8-bit Game Background - Old school video game music.
    2. 8-bit Exploration Theme - Retro music played on synthesizers, ideal as a backdrop for adventure or action 8-bit video game or movie.
    3. 8-bit Halloween - Quick and a little creepy retro Halloween music.
  • Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

Nice....it's unfortunate this is not allowed in the forums...isn't this correct @tatiang ?

edited September 2015

@Thunder_Child said:
    Nice....it's unfortunate this is not allowed in the forums...isn't this correct tatiang ?

Oh, it is? So we are really sorry... If it is forbidden to post RF items, we are going to stop doing it.

edited September 2015

@filuanddina said:
    Oh, it is? So we are really sorry... If it is forbidden to post RF items, we are going to stop doing it.

The problem is if your selling them...third party. That has become such a sore spot with some who have provided so much for the community and then get knocked down...that it's pretty much if they can't....we absolutely should not allow new members who don't read the terms of the forums to do so...and I mean that as nicely as I can say it. We love assets but the rules would require you to sell them on the official GameSalad Marketplace....please do feel free to become a vender. But even then I don't think your even allowed to advertise them. We have to go look for them.

@Thunder_Child said:
    The problem is if your selling them...third party. That has become such a sore spot with some who have provided so much for the community and then get knocked down...that it's pretty much if they can't....we absolutely should not allow new members who don't read the terms of the forums to do so...and I mean that as nicely as I can say it. We love assets but the rules would require you to sell them on the official GameSalad Marketplace....please do feel free to become a vender. But even then I don't think your even allowed to advertise them. We have to go look for them.

We totally agree with you. So if it is against the rules, we are going to stop advertising our items. Moreover, if it is necessary, delete all previous posts, would you kindly?

Well Im no Moderator and THAT part certainly is not my place to do so. The simple fact that you have not been notified or asked to do so by a Mod makes me now feel yoi may be well inside the rules. Who knows now I thought I did. Sorry to have made an issue...again it has been somewhat of a sore spot. Maybe just run your intent with a Mod and see what they say. I should apologize for my position it may be over stepping a boundary so to speak. @filuanddina

:smile:

• RThurmanRThurman Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 2,879
    edited October 2015

These kinds of posts are allowed within this forum.
    Here is the authorization:
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/66064/art-and-sound-music-services-forum-read-me#latest