Clumsy Bob released! Trust me, this game is addicting!

AppWave CoAppWave Co DeveloperMember Posts: 57
edited August 2014 in Announce Your Game!

TRUST ME, THIS GAME IS ADDICTING!

I made posts earlier about my prototype version of the game. It used to be called "The Block", but I changed it to "Clumsy Blob" to add more character! Please check out the game. It means alot to me.

-------- https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/clumsy-blob/id903786806?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=2 -------

DESCRIPTION:

The purpose of the game is to climb the blocks and reach the endpoint. Remember to charge your blob by reaching the battery. Use the blocks to climb your way up.

• Cool Graphics
  • Addictive and Fun
  • Full Customization
  • Amazing Physics Engine

Try to reach a score of 200 for the true fun to begin!

Comments

• AppWave CoAppWave Co Developer Member Posts: 57

Please try it out! It means a lot to me.

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

Nice!

• tylerglessnertylerglessner Member Posts: 246

Tried it out and honestly, I didn't like it. It's not very clear on what exactly you have to do or how you control the game.

• AppWave CoAppWave Co Developer Member Posts: 57

Closed

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

@AppWave Co said:
    Closed

What? Having feedback is important to being a better game maker. Not everyone is gonna jive with what you create, this is life. But listening to the input is important if you block it out you will never find the areas you need to get better at. Okay so someone said the game needs an instruction screen.. So create one and do an update.

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited February 2016

I agree with @Lost_Oasis_Games maybe also you could provide some promo codes. I would mean a lot to me if everyone bought my game also. Lol.

Promo codes allow us to evaluate your game and provide the feedback to maybe make some changes and update your game....to make it better.

Do not give up. Ask anyone who has been here in the forums how many times I "gave up" I have been working on slots for over a year and a half now...so many variations...so many techniques...still not done and recently...started from scratch AGAIN !..it's kind of a running joke around here I think. :-). But by golly I tell you one day I'll have that perfected slots game released and it may fail....or be epic !! But I'm learning to make them better everyday I put my hands on GS !

• BazookaTimeBazookaTime Member Posts: 1,274
    edited February 2016

Maybe he closed the topic because it was 18 months ago that he last received any?

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

Oh haha. Hadn't seen the timing of original post.

• http_gamesaladhttp_gamesalad Member Posts: 1,340

Here's so advice. As an application developer not everyone is gonna love your idea and alot of people are going to bad mouth it. All you can do is take the criticism and try to improve it. You do need proof of concept before you start spending time and money on it. But you HAVE to listen to your players if you ever want to succeed. The players are you customers