Big Smile Games presents Gigi & Lily! Coming Winter 2014!

robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912
edited November 2014 in Announce Your Game!

The Gigi and Lily iPad App has been submitted to Apple’s App Store and is currently waiting to be reviewed! Check out additional game play footage on the official Gigi and Lily Website HERE!

ABOUT GIGI & LILY.

In brief, Gigi & Lily was designed for my adorable, intelligent and really awesome niece whom shares a name with the title character, Gigi. My 4-year-old niece even helped with the design of the character!

GAME TECHNOLOGY.

Gigi & Lily was made entirely within GameSalad! However the character design and animation was made using industry standard 3D animation and modeling software. Basically I model, lit, and animated the character and interactive props within the game with a 3D software program.

I then rendered out a series of .png files and imported them into GameSalad. Although this technique added a few additional months onto my production table I feel that it gives Gigi & Lily some really nice depth. My total production time was 8 long months.

Fortunately, the next game in the series will take less time as I have perfected and learned some new production techniques while working on this game.

THANK YOU!

Please let me know what you think. Lastly, I would like to thank GameSalad and the GS community of developers. Without you guys and gals my game would not be possible. Thank You!

Official Trailer and App store video preview.

Gameplay footage.

Official Screen Shots for Gigi & Lily!

Check out additional game play footage on the official Gigi and Lily Website HERE!

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

Comments