Request purchased data & Restore items

hoomann210hoomann210 Member Posts: 63
edited August 2015 in Help Wanted

hey guys...i'm not sure where is the best place to put request purchase data and restore items in my app..i only have 3 pages..menu, store and the game itself...as soon as you open store scene the request purchase behavior will trigger..i don't know if it's a good move to put the restore items button there too or not

Comments

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956
    edited August 2015

Apple requires a restore purchase button.

• dustingriffiedustingriffie Member Posts: 57

@hoomann210 said:
    hey guys...i'm not sure where is the best place to put request purchase data and restore items in my app..i only have 3 pages..menu, store and the game itself...as soon as you open store scene the request purchase behavior will trigger..i don't know if it's a good move to put the restore items button there too or not

Why not have a simple settings page? You could put multiple things in there like sound disable/enable, restore purchases, about, etc...

• hoomann210hoomann210 Member Posts: 63

@dustingriffie actually i only have music on/off for setting and it's on pause menu...maybe like you said it's better to have a simple setting page..thanks though

• dustingriffiedustingriffie Member Posts: 57

@hoomann210 Yeah sorry there is not really a 'best' solution here, I would say do what you feel looks good, as it is your game :smiley:

• hoomann210hoomann210 Member Posts: 63

@dustingriffie thanks anyway :smile: