GameSalad

GM pro for one month problem!!!

hello everyone,
I have a problem that I want to buy a GS pro just for one month but whenever I go there and try to buy,, it opens the page of ((17$ when paid annually )) please tell me If there is no monthly... or what is the problem??

Comments

• KevinCrossKevinCross London, UKPosts: 1,889Member
    edited July 2016

Edited my commented as I was answering about the Basic account, not Pro.

You can sign up to Basic for one month at a time without committing to a full year, providing you cancel the payment method before the next month is renewed. You should definitely be able to do the same with Pro.

Goto this screen and click on the relevant subscribe now button and ignore the bit about from x amount of dollars if you commit to a year subscription. There will be an option on the next screen to only sign up to a rolling month subscription which you will have to cancel when you no longer want it to renew

https://get.gamesalad.com/upgrade

• HopscotchHopscotch Posts: 2,739Member, PRO

@lara.abulhamayel

as @KevinCross says, the option is there.

On the next page, after you made your choice between Discounted, Basic or Pro, there will be the option of switching to "monthly", right above the "yearly" subscription.

• lara.abulhamayellara.abulhamayel Posts: 14Member, PRO

@Hopscotch said:
    @lara.abulhamayel

as @KevinCross says, the option is there.

On the next page, after you made your choice between Discounted, Basic or Pro, there will be the option of switching to "monthly", right above the "yearly" subscription.

@KevinCross said:
    Edited my commented as I was answering about the Basic account, not Pro.

You can sign up to Basic for one month at a time without committing to a full year, providing you cancel the payment method before the next month is renewed. You should definitely be able to do the same with Pro.

Goto this screen and click on the relevant subscribe now button and ignore the bit about from x amount of dollars if you commit to a year subscription. There will be an option on the next screen to only sign up to a rolling month subscription which you will have to cancel when you no longer want it to renew

https://get.gamesalad.com/upgrade

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️