Slide To Fit

Aryaveer+GargAryaveer Garg Posts: 9Member
edited July 12 in Announce Your Game!

Comments

• IceboxIcebox Posts: 1,369Member, PRO
    edited July 11

Some people thing that it was a scam about iPhone 7 giveaway to score 50+

If i remember correctly , the original thread was 40 + not 50 +

Listen their are many idiots on these forums who post photoshoped image just to gain >attention (well you 2 are doing the same thing). I check if they are legit or not and if not >i let them bark. But you guys out of no ware pop in & F***ck the damn post.

They were bug reports to help you , your score system is messed up :) , fix your damn game and stop blaming photoshop .. :)

• Aryaveer+GargAryaveer Garg Posts: 9Member
    edited July 12

edited July 12

edited July 11

@Aryaveer Garg said:
    "Icebox" prove it to me that those people who claimed to win the contest were 100% legit. As you are writing for them, i think !
    you keep crying about the original thread 40 40 40 40 ..... That contest is over days ago this 50 score challenge is the existing one and after months 3rd challenge will be 60+ then you keep crying about 50.
    I suggest you should update your games. :smile:

I'm not crying im actually laughing , lol I finally got flagged :D who won the 40 contest then ? if its over you never told us anything .. :) i got a 40 and you never replied

edited July 12

post the screenshot in this post then we will confirm if it's legit or not.

And stop sending me messages in pm :) lol so is this legit ? why didn't i get anything ? or atleast a response.

• AdrenalineAdrenaline Posts: 490Member, BASIC

I had a lengthy conversation over Facebook with Aryaveer. To no one's surprise, it didn't go well. It spanned the gamut from asking for my marketing expertise so this game can succeed ---> laughing at me because he's ballin' in life and it's my fault for being fooled by a sneaky salesman.

Seeing more of this nonsense here on the forums was good for a quick laugh at first, but enough is enough. This community is extremely welcoming to all interested, eager and friendly game development enthusiasts, but there is no place here for lying, arguing, swearing and scamming.

Move along, Aryaveer .

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Dallas, TexasPosts: 8,884Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick

@Aryaveer Garg said:
    Greetings everyone,
    Some people thing that it was a scam about iPhone 7 giveaway to score 50+...

Actually, I think the original thread was to achieve a score of 40...

Braydon_SFX - "Closing until you can contact me about the other iPhones you owe people."

I ask you both have to tried the game ?

Have I tried the game? Yes. I downloaded it and gave it a run. Fun little game for sure.

Ok ! you ask me about the iphone that i "owe to people". How can you say that ?

I say that because it seems there were at least a few legit contestants that got a score of 40. Plus, you disappeared and didn't give any word or contact the winners at all. That should be reason enough; that was the whole point of the contest -- to see who could score 40 or more.

Listen their are many idiots on these forums who post photoshoped image just to gain attention (well you 2 are doing the same thing). I check if they are legit or not and if not i let them bark. But you guys out of no ware pop in & F***ck the damn post.

If you're referring to my image, I really hope you didn't think it was legit. I did it as a joke - it was clearly photoshopped and that was the whole point. :)

See i host this giveaway and i know how to do it in a legit manner. Don't ever try to tech me !

You changed the threshold of the score from 40 to 50. That doesn't really seem to be in a "legit manner" to me. But that's just my opinion.

I have nothing against you or the contest. I hope and trust that moving forward that the iPhone will be given to a winner when they post their screenshot.

• Twayne2Twayne2 Posts: 9Member, PRO
    edited July 11

That score is legit from your bug. Give me a phone now lol. No more excuses.

;)

edited July 12

The version of this game in android is doing weird things physics errors, music playback delay and a lot of other stuff. Which i feel is totally gamesalad's fault i can't fix it. I am assuming people have scored these scores on android. Correct me if my assumption is wrong. I apologize for my mistake i just tested the game on ios viewer and assumed it will work same with android because that's what we do while working with unreal engine and unity. This was my first time with gamesalad but i will never use gamesalad again.

dude your game is still fun... don't give up yet.

but don't blame gamesalad, it could easily be a behavior problem.

• twayne1twayne1 Posts: 43Member

Figured out the problem on Android!

• twayne1twayne1 Posts: 43Member
    edited July 12

Lol on one post I am not pro on on others I am... LOL.
    P.S. just realized this is a different email.

• SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,698Member, PRO
    edited July 13

@twayne1 said:
    Lol on one post I am not pro on on others I am... LOL.
    P.S. just realized this is a different email.

Hmmmm . . . . who creates an account called name1 unless they know they will be making an account called name2 later on?

It also seems strange that Aryaveer doesn't have a pro account (needed for publishing) yet is able to publish games ?

• RowdyPantsRowdyPants Posts: 182Member, PRO

@Aryaveer Garg In the future, a more realistic and manageable way to have these promotions / contests is to only award the top score(s) after a given time period. That way you know exactly how many prizes you'll be supplying.

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Posts: 806Member, PRO
    edited July 13

@Aryaveer Garg said:
    The version of this game in android is doing weird things physics errors, music playback delay and a lot of other stuff. Which i feel is totally gamesalad's fault i can't fix it. I am assuming people have scored these scores on android. Correct me if my assumption is wrong. I apologize for my mistake i just tested the game on ios viewer and assumed it will work same with android because that's what we do while working with unreal engine and unity. This was my first time with gamesalad but i will never use gamesalad again.

That's fine and all, but if/when you switch to another engine/framework/language make sure you do proper testing and bug fixing, it's huge part of software development regardless of what you used to build it. Consider it a lesson learned, instead of faulting Gamesalad and learning nothing.

Unity, and Unreal do have bugs of there own, almost every piece of software in existence does. But no doubt they're more supported then GS right now.

However, I bet if you posted on Unity forums that you never test on other devices because "it works on one platform, must work on all" people would balk at you and say do proper testing.

Follow us: Twitter - Website