GameSalad Publishing Binaries (RC & Current) - Updated 2020-07-06

123457»

Comments

• squirrel42squirrel42 Member, PRO Posts: 195

Could you leave IronSource in the Current Build, so I can continue testing/building? (iOS)

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

IronSrc is there, it’s just removed if you disable it.

• paulkerrypaulkerry Member, PRO Posts: 25

Hi installed the RC on a new build and leaderboard boards on iOS no longer work. And it won't let me build a normal build any more.

• BinnyBinny Seoul, KoreaMember, PRO Posts: 75
    edited May 2020

1) Music play

The APK file published by RC has been uploaded to the google store. When I check it on the emulator, the music does not play.

However, the APK file published with Generate APK has an upload error in the Google Store, but music is played on the emulator.

Are there any changes related to Music in the new version RC?

2) Launch Image

It works fine in ios. But in Android, the launch image comes out for a while and immediately turns into a black screen.

I have a wrong Android settings? (Image size=1280x1920)

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,054

@Binny there shouldn't be, but the music problems we solved in the past are based on compile flags and we may have lost some of those in all of the building and rebuilding of stuff for upgrades. I'll look into it.

For the loading image, DM me your publishing link and I'll take a look.

@paulkerry I can't reproduce the issue in testing, could you DM me your publishing project, maybe I can find something in the logs to tell me what the issue it. Thanks!