GS viewer crash on the new iPad

patapplepatapple Member Posts: 873
edited March 2012 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hi,

I'm trying to try my game on my new iPad third-generation, but when I click the button in GS, on my iPad the app is loading but immediately after it crash!!

Why?

Answers

• patapplepatapple Member Posts: 873
    @SaladStarightShooter ok. The game with GS viewer crash with the game I created yesterday. But if I try with an old game...it's work

thanks
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    edited March 2012
    @SaladStraightShooter
    @patapple - this is a known issue, caused by Xcode and that it is a new iOS that GameSalad needed a bit of adjustment time to. A fix for this will be included in the upcoming release.

Any news on iPad Retina support as yet ? Do you have a rough timescale of when we might see it supported ?
    edited March 2012
    @Tynan - it's relatively new technology but something GameSalad wants to support - I will check with the dev team to see where this falls in the workflow.

Cheers, any info would be good.
    @Tynan - looks like Retina support is on the radar but no specific plans have been made for development while we focus on wrapping up the larger projects on the docket. I'll update on it whenever possible as I think it's a matter of "when" not "how" at this time.
    Cheers for the info (see note in other thread)

http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/comment/300422#Comment_300422
  • d0nld0nl Member, PRO Posts: 2
    I have the same issue. Viewer crashes as soon as I try to run my game. Compiled for iOS 4.2. Is this a problem?
  • patapplepatapple Member Posts: 873
    do you installed the latest version of the viewer?