Strange Missing Behaviour Bug - V1.25.92

gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEVMember Posts: 1,685

@adent42 will you please look at this fatal bug please. We used to be able to highlight a single behaviour and then select "Group" or "Rule" and it would place the group or rule around that behaviour. With this latest version it now erases the rule! Personally I have a habit of working like this and its a pain when it deletes the behaviour or even a group of behaviours/rules. Can this be reverted by any chance?

You can download a video screenshot of it below. Thank you in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttlzxk8pqitfhed/Missing Behaviours.mp4?dl=0

Comments

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672
    edited June 2018

@gingagaming said:
    @adent42 will you please look at this fatal bug please. We used to be able to highlight a single behaviour and then select "Group" or "Rule" and it would place the group or rule around that behaviour. With this latest version it now erases the rule! Personally I have a habit of working like this and its a pain when it deletes the behaviour or even a group of behaviours/rules. Can this be reverted by any chance?

You can download a video screenshot of it below. Thank you in advance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttlzxk8pqitfhed/Missing Behaviours.mp4?dl=0

Ahhh! - That explains it... happened a few times to me too mate, realised I was missing a behaviour I was SURE I much have had already, when doing this - very frustrating, and only way to fix it would be to reload I guess (I just stuck the behaviour in from scratch, thinking "Why did it work before, when this is missing?!"), and tbh, I'm not even sure I caught it every time, which is REALLY worrying...

Seconded guys....

• adent42adent42 Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO Posts: 3,034

@Japster can't do any reversions. The new set of bugs are related to the newest Mac SDK, and I'd have to figure out the right version of Xcode to downgrade to (if I can, because I may not be able to run the older versions on the current OS). We're just gonna work through the problems and hope to wrap it up in the next couple of weeks.

• JapsterJapster Member Posts: 672

@adent42 - Fair play mate - thanks for getting back to us in the meantime... :smile: