Display table value results in "Hello World!" during preview

3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

I'm getting really tired with all the bugs in GS,
Bugs that make the software unusable.

When will a new release come to fix these issues?

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Display table value results in "Hello World!" during preview

That particular issue is generally not a bug but a mistake in the expression editor, unless there's something you've already discovered and posted about that I'm not aware of.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

That particular issue is generally not a bug but a mistake in the expression editor, unless there's something you've already discovered and posted about that I'm not aware of.

It's not a mistake, the expression used to display correctly in the past versions.

Only in this lates version when inserting the Display text behavior inside a new rule it displays "Hello World" during preview and then after going back to the expression editor I find "Hello World" instead of the table value I chose.

It's a new bug in the software

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Hmm... that does sound like a bug if it's replacing the expression content. Annoying!

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• 3absh3absh Member Posts: 601

@tatiang said:
    Hmm... that does sound like a bug if it's replacing the expression content. Annoying!

extremely annoying
    it's unusable