GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for developer to design simple Angry Birds template

ChloroformKidChloroformKid Posts: 22Member
Need a simple Angry Birds template, it needs to include a Home page, Menu, and 1 Level all need to be very similar to angry birds. This is for personal use I'm trying to get a feel for game development and I would like to look at how a "masterpiece" you could say was made, and learn from that. Email me at [email protected] if you can do this and to discuss pay. Names, Jeff

Comments

• MrMilesMrMiles Posts: 79Member
    Just a comment. Apple denies games that try to "be like" or copy other games. Like Angry Birds for instance.
    But since it's for personal use, your good. :) Just don't sell it.
  • RedlerTechRedlerTech Posts: 1,583Member
    Go into the creator and search Angry Birds :D
  • ChloroformKidChloroformKid Posts: 22Member
    Yeah it's just personal use I'm trying to learn from it, thats good to know though thanks.

So even if you change the concept it still will be denied?
  • 3d103d10 Posts: 471Member
    You can always change the graphics while keeping the concept same.That is no problem.
    What he said ^^
  • cartercarter Posts: 133Member
    Hello ChloroformKid , my buddy Chris and I have gotten really good at copying games. We do this to learn more about gameSalad. What were you looking to pay for something like this template?
  • DreamLabDreamLab Posts: 2,127Member
    There is an angry birds menu template in the marketplace, and angry birds slingshot in the creator for FREE and with some attributes and a little learning gamesalad you could easily make the rest.
This discussion has been closed.