GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameCenter login stops music

TackyAttackTackyAttack Posts: 141Member
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Has anybody else had the problem when the gamecenter login behavior is called it stops the music playing on the game?

Comments

• 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Posts: 361Member, PRO
    Yeap this happens to me too on the build of my game. When it logs me into Gamecenter the music stops. I even go into the options and turn the music off and on again and it still doesn't play. Worked fine prior to adding Gamecenter...

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

I'm going add a timer for the music to play when the boolean is true after like .5 seconds since I have the game center login to start after .1 seconds and see if that fixes this.

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

• TackyAttackTackyAttack Posts: 141Member
    FutureNewbApps said:
    I'm going add a timer for the music to play when the boolean is true after like .5 seconds since I have the game center login to start after .1 seconds and see if that fixes this.

Let me know if it does!
  • HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Posts: 1,792Member
    FutureNewbApps said:

Good idea :) Might try that myself. You might need to add some change device volume rules. It seems like the gamecenter login bug is messing around with the volume.

----------
    "Honey Tribe is not only a remarkably endearing little game, but it's also incredibly addictive." Pocket Gamer
    "...a touch above the rest in the endless running genre" 148apps.com
    Say hi on Twitter
    Like us on Facebook
    www.HoneyTribeStudios.com

Give me a buzz if you need some original music in your games.

• MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Posts: 2,090Member, PRO
    Come on gs, fix this soon please.
    FutureNewbApps said:

Nope, doesn't work. I tried doing the above and various other configurations and the bug still prevails. I submitted a bug report to GS. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

• beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Posts: 5,390Member
    There are a few issues relating to music at the mo, GS really need to get these fixed!
    Opps sorry I didn't realize there was already a thread on this;

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=28829&page=2

Well hopefully .9.7 will be released like tomorrow. These bugs are the only thing holding me back from releasing my game. I would dislike releasing a game and then an update with patches the next day. I don't want to be a mini Bethesda...lol. So I guess I'll wait.

This discussion has been closed.