GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Owl'oween Hustle for kids - Built on template framework

appparentlyappparently Posts: 1Member
Hi all,

We just started with GameSalad so go easy :) We purchased a template to learn the ropes and have developed our first game that just got accepted in the store.

"Orly the Owl has dropped all of his halloween candy! Help him find his lost candy! Watch out for the other trick or treating owls on your way!

Use your iOS device to help Orly navigate through the obstacles and collect as many points as you can before being "tricked!"

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/owloween-hustle/id473576372?ls=1&mt=8

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Hey there, The art looks great but i'm not quite sure what your gameplay is. You might wanna add to your description as well as use all 5 screen shots

Good luck on your sales!!!

➤➤➤ INSANE Halloween Sale ➤➤➤

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• scitunesscitunes Posts: 4,047Member, Sous Chef
    Graphics look great! Appears to use the DBA Arctic Run template which should make for some fun game play.

Suggestion - Use one of the owls for the icon. The ghost icon is very boring compared to the owls. I would click on an app icon with those owls. I would probably never click on an app with the current ghost icon. Remember that the name of the game and the app icon are your first impression and you have about 0.5 seconds to make that impression!

Best of luck
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,116Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    That's weird, I posted on this thread yesterday and now my post is gone?

Hm. :)

Anyway, It looks good. Love the art.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Braydon_SFX said:
    That's weird, I posted on this thread yesterday and now my post is gone?

Hm. :)

Anyway, It looks good. Love the art.

Sure you didn't forget to hit send? I don't show that there are any deleted posts in this threads.

➤➤➤ INSANE Halloween Sale ➤➤➤

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,116Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    Yep, I hit send and came back an hour later and saw it. Then this morning it's gone. Hm. I am seeing some bugs in the forums...There are some I saw yesterday too.
This discussion has been closed.