GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GAME IDEA CONTEST, $300 USD GrandPrize

AppsInTheBoxAppsInTheBox Posts: 0Member
edited January 2012 in Off-Topic
Ever thought of a Good Game Idea, that you came Up with on your Own?
Well, Feel Free to Join the Contest for a GrandPrize of $300 Dollars.

Entry Content and Requirements:

An Entry must contain:
(a) a suggested "Name" for your game (up to a maximum of 50 characters)
(b) a "Game Description" of up to a maximum of 1,000 words describing the game you have “Creatively Thought Of!” . If pre-existing game elements are incorporated into the Game, then you must clearly identify each of these elements in the Game Description. YOUR USE OF PRE-EXISTING GAME ELEMENTS MUST NOT INFRINGE ON ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. The Game Description must include the game’s main objective and an explanation of how game play achieves this objective. The Game Description should also include any secondary objectives and an explanation of how game play achieves those objectives. For example, if the main objective is to gain points to achieve the next game level, explain how the player earn those points, and if the secondary objective is to collect an “energy boost” to help you gain those points, then explain how the player collects this “energy boost”. The Game Description should include a discussion of the complexity of graphics and other items used in the game. The Game Description should include a discussion of the possibility and impact of viral distribution and what aspects of the game will motivate a player to invite more players. The Game Description should include an explanation of how the game might generate money for the game producer for further development of the game or for the development of new games; and
(c) up to four (4) images of the game. The images must accurately express your ideas for the play and style of the game. The images can consist of screenshots, existing game examples and sketches.

******Please Attach All of these Requirements to a PDF. An Easy way to do this is, Put them all in a Word Document then Save as a PDF.**********

Enter Your Submission Now at (Link Removed)

Comments

• PortgasPortgas Posts: 71Member
    its clearly a scam, just look at this line
    "Participant's right to participate in the Contest is not restricted in any way and that Sponsor’s use of Participant’s Entry is not restricted in any way. "

you write them idea, they use it and get rich and you settle with nothing
  • ozboybrianozboybrian Posts: 2,102PRO
    @Portgas - At first I would of disagreed, but they joined 16 mins ago. SCAM!!!
    I almost NEVER have trouble thinking of game ideas, I don't get why people struggle with it...
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Posts: 6,577Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    Put...that competition down...walk away from the car... ;-)

----------------------------------------------
    http://davidgriffinapps.co.uk/

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

• IncrediboIncredibo Posts: 274Member
    Guys, it's Me, I have been a Member for a long time & forgot my User Id just Restored it. Can I ReOpen this with my Account?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    I'm gonna close this down for now. Feel free to pm me if you would like to know why Appsinthebox/incredibo.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

This discussion has been closed.