GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the forum third party links and services section! A few words on this...

SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
Hello!

This section, specific in function, is to allow those members who provide third-party services a place for their link so that members may access those items or services.

It's important to note that links found in this section are not recommended or supported by GameSalad in any fashion. The users of these links acknowledges that any goods or services acquired by them through these links, and any issues potentially resulting from their use, is fully in the hands of the user and the seller.

You may have your link added to this section, with a brief description of what you offer (please keep this brief and concise, with no pricing or information that would be subject to change) by contacting me via private message. Note that only GameSalad related links will be added.

If you discover an issue with the link - dead link, potentially hazardous, etc - please let me know. By this same token, if you wish for your link to be removed, please let me know and the links will be removed accordingly.

This thread is at the sole discretion of GameSalad, and if it is determined not to serve the community appropriately, it will be removed.

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

This discussion has been closed.