GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Question and Answer system

SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
edited March 2012 in News from the Dev Team
Hey guys,

Just a heads up - if you've opened a new thread today you've probably noticed that it will now default to "Ask question" or "New discussion". This is the new Q&A system I've put in place as a trial run - it allows you to ask a question and select the best answer for it. (especially useful to ask a specific question).

Please be sure to change your new topics to "New discussion" if it's not a question!

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on it - if it's not something the community finds useful, it's gone!

So - what do you think? Useful or not?

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Best Answers

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Accepted Answer
    I kinda like it. Will be nice to better identify those needing help and those just wanting to chat about something.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Posts: 1,447Member
    Accepted Answer
    I think we had something like this some time ago. It's nice to see it back.

It would work even better if it was easier to login to answer the questions :)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    Accepted Answer
    @MarkOnTheIron yes I do remember in the old forum one category had that best answer option now that you mention it. I did always like that. I like that this one applies to all questions in any category though.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• anithmukanithmuk Posts: 235Member
    Accepted Answer
    I like it, good to see which posts are answered and which are up for discussion. I'm liking the new forums in general, the design still needs a bit of touching up but I feel it's a lot more functional and organised
  • RPRP Posts: 1,990Member
    Accepted Answer
    I like this feature. Will also be great when searching archives.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.