GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pro Membership Price Change Notification

13»

Comments

• bajashbajash Posts: 215Member, PRO
    This is great!!!
  • zombiesdrulezombiesdrule Posts: 131PRO
    This is the best news I a have this year....
    Thanks GameSalad
  • Cee3pee0Cee3pee0 Posts: 194Member, PRO
    This is such good news! I can almost afford to renew my pro license again :)
  • BreckenBrecken Posts: 143Member
    Did we get a mail if the account extended? I am a little insecure if when I went Pro...
    Thanks
  • anithmukanithmuk Posts: 235Member
    Awesome! Twitter, achievements, and a price drop, GS really is becoming a great tool. Keep it up!
  • patapplepatapple Posts: 873Member
    Is this forever or only for a limited time???? thanks
  • greengluegreenglue Posts: 52PRO
    Who thinks it will go EVEN lower!?
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    @greenglue - wishful thinking, but this price change was a long time coming and is unlikely to change again anytime soon. ;)

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• patapplepatapple Posts: 873Member
    @SaladStraightShooter Is this price definitive?
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    @patapple - definitive in the sense that this is the current locked price, with no plans on raising or lowering it again anytime soon, yes. :)

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• mikelowemikelowe Posts: 177Member
    8 EXTRA MONTHS!? Awesome! Thanks GS! I bought my pro license in January and it was the best investment I have ever made. At $299 its truly a steal. I can guarantee that I will renew.
  • EireStudiosEireStudios Posts: 451Member
    @SaladStraightShooter I'm just wondering will we receive an email confirming our 8 month extension or is it just automatically added now?
  • HymloeHymloe Posts: 1,651Member
    Thanks for the extension! I just went pro at $499 the other week, so I'm relieved to see that those who paid top dollar still get the benefits. THANKS!
  • byteblorgbyteblorg Posts: 14Member
    The floodgates.They have been opened! Thanks for the awesomeness GS team!
  • ancchancch Posts: 93Member
    Thank you for staying competitive and relevant! Great that you are listening to us and the market :)
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Posts: 650Inactive
    @Soulstealer - The eight additional months have been automatically updated. You will not receive an email notification of this change. However, moving forward we are updating our email system to send out more frequent notifications as pro memberships are set to expire. Hope that helps.
  • EireStudiosEireStudios Posts: 451Member
    @LaurenSalad Thanks for clearing this up
  • MammothMammoth Posts: 640Member
    Thank you so much Game Salad you rock! I will be keeping my membership for sure.
  • DoguzDoguz Posts: 500Member
    My survey was only live for a few minutes before it got deleted from the forum, but even though only a few got to vote, it looks like the people got what they wanted.

OK people, let's now move onto Apple, Sony & Jeep.

Thank you GameSalad, I hope you get a lot more pro users now.
  • perfectanswerperfectanswer Posts: 121PRO
    Wow! Today I am pretty surprised in many ways.
    after a long absence here in the forum you hit me with one good news after another . I'm so excited :D

great work and thank you;)
  • bangslosanbangslosan Posts: 9Member, PRO
    How Can I Check My Expiring? ^^ I can't Find out.
  • RittenhouseRittenhouse Posts: 305Member
    Say, I was trying to figure out where I could ask this question, and these seems like as good a spot as any.. :)

When you purchase the Pro Membership can you use the Pro version of Gamesalad on multiple computers? For instance, we have a couple different members of our team in other states in the US. Can you sign in and use the Pro software anywhere? How does it work? ...
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,112Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    @rittenhouse - it's based off of profile.
  • tkullatkulla Posts: 64Member
    I'm a pro user now!
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Posts: 650Inactive
    YAY! Congrats @tkulla!
  • BobDBobD Posts: 374Member, PRO
    Yahoo!! I am Pro User Now. Thank you GameSalad for the price change.
    Awesome BobD! Welcome! Hope the added features bring you even more success! :)

• funes42funes42 Posts: 2Member
    This is a good question that I am also interested.
    Say, I was trying to figure out where I could ask this question, and these seems like as good a spot as any.. :)

When you purchase the Pro Membership can you use the Pro version of Gamesalad on multiple computers? For instance, we have a couple different members of our team in other states in the US. Can you sign in and use the Pro software anywhere? How does it work? ...
    Hi @funes42 - as Brayon_SFX said, it's based on your profile so you can't share a Pro license outside of a single license.

• YatelandYateland Posts: 81Member, PRO
    Good news! THX!
This discussion has been closed.