GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing GameSalad 0.9.93 Mac Creator Beta!

1789101113»

Comments

• SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Hey guys - patch is pushed to tomorrow morning - Friday the 15th . QA needed a little extra time. However, the fixes included are highly beneficial and I thank you guys for your patience while we worked to get this out the door!

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,112Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    Hey guys - patch is pushed to tomorrow morning - Friday the 15th . QA needed a little extra time. However, the fixes included are highly beneficial and I thank you guys for your patience while we worked to get this out the door!
    Oh good, I now know when the hot fix is coming out. Is everyone happy? ;)

Braydon

• osucowboy18osucowboy18 Posts: 1,307Member
    Thanks for confirming this @SaladStraightShooter! I'm more than happy to give QA a few extra hours to go over the hot fix if it means getting it right the first time. Or, the second time in this case ;)

Thanks again GameSalad!

- Alex
  • JustMe74JustMe74 Posts: 542Member, PRO
    @SaladStraightShooter - THanks for the update.
  • BluSpyderBluSpyder Posts: 129Member
    Personally I think the amount of discussion over the last 3+ years about the loading wheel is mind blowing. Maybe it's just me but seems like the loading wheel should be about the last thing on the GS dev road map (if it needs to be on there at all).
    Nobody ever said it was more important than everything else. But yes, I do think it should be on the "GS road map". If there's been that much discussion about it for "3+ years" then it's obviously something that a significant amount of people want to have access to.
  • BluSpyderBluSpyder Posts: 129Member
    @Sparkyidr

I don't disagree with having a loading wheel. In fact I believe it's necessary. All i was saying was having more control over where and what the wheel looks like would be nice. Especially for those with countless games on the store, all having the same load icon. It may not be that important to some, but customizing a game to make it it's own is actually important in my book.
  • Falcon636Falcon636 Posts: 5Member
    edited June 2012
    Man, thi is cutting it fine! :P

At 1:30 (GMT), I'm presenting a game to my tutors an a couple of industry professional game developers... I'm praying the fix will be out before then so I can get rid of that horrible interstitial ads bug ;-;

Thanks for working on this fix. Much appreciated!

EDIT: If morning to you is 7am, that's 1am my time, and is perfect timing! Please get this out quickly?! ^^'
  • kowalski10kowalski10 Posts: 2Member
    edited June 2012
    hi !

I don't know If I´m doing something wrong (I sure hope so) but I just download the new 9.94

version of "creator" and I´m getting problems with the autorotation!

I have checked that all the

scenes have the landscape left and right boxes checked but in the viewer they rotate in every

direction!

Could somebody tell me how to get this right?

Thank you!
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    @kowalski10 - please forward all the pertinent information to support using the "Contact Support" link below and report the bug there so we can gather information on this issue. It was previously reported but we're still investigating what's causing it.

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• SlowboySlowboy Posts: 329Member, PRO
    Ahh, feels like I've got my game back - thanks all! .94 has already saved me a whole minute's worth of clicking through ads, and I've only had it open a minute and 20 seconds!!!
  • zgd12zgd12 Posts: 7Member, PRO
    I am experiencing some serious issues with GS 0.9.94 in ad-hoc built on iPod touch running iOS 5.1.1. After a few runs/reset of the game, it slows down to a crawl. I have been able to reproduce the issue every time either the embedded browser is launched, or tweet sheet.

After reading the above, I suspect tweet sheet and the embedded browser is messing with timers. Or it's memory leak. I can deal with not using embedded browser (not nice but okay) but not being able to use tweet sheet is a no-go.

GS team, any insights as to when this gets fixed?

• weesarutweesarut Posts: 3Member, PRO
    awesome!!!!
    @zgd12 - please send in a report to support. I don't believe this issue is being encountered broadly so any information for investigatory purposes is appreciated.

• deltatadeltata Posts: 1Member
    Thanks for the hard work!
    Downloading now.
This discussion has been closed.