GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont want to build the iOS viewer yourself?

fstltnafstltna Posts: 96Member
Are you having trouble compiling the GS viewer app for iOS, or are lost at how to do it at all? Im doing my part to help the GS community by offering a free subscription service to deliver it to you, no coding required. Just sign up for my testlight group and shortly after each GS viewer update you will receive a email with a link to download the newest viewer directly on your iOS device.

Do you have multiple iOS devices? No problem. You can get it for all of them as long as they have iOS 5.x Just visit the url below on each device you want to use the viewer on. There is never a charge for this service - its my way of giving back to the GS community.

http://tflig.ht/tOCIo4

Lets get busy! :)

Comments

• IsabelleKIsabelleK Posts: 2,807Member, Sous Chef
    Not sure if this is quite legal with GS. Is it?
  • fstltnafstltna Posts: 96Member
    edited June 2012
    Not sure if this is quite legal with GS. Is it?
    It should be, i am just offering a service of publicly available code for the good of the GS community... And i know there are people who get cross eyed looking at xcode screens...
  • fstltnafstltna Posts: 96Member
    OH NOW THIS IS LOVELY!!! WELL DONE! (BUT I DO WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR 100 DEVICE LIMIT, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO TEST A GAME OUT AFTERWARDS OF YOUR OWN ;) )
    First come, first served lol
This discussion has been closed.