GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday's Webinar - Introduction to Windows Store Publishing with Microsoft - Q&A

SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
edited September 2012 in News from the Dev Team
Hello everyone,

Feel free to ask anything you'd like to discuss that we may not have touched on fully in the call here!

Cheers,
-SSS

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Posts: 9,119Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick GameSalad Employee
    I'll be there!
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Now that the login issues should be resolved, please ask any questions you may have about the webinar or Windows 8 publishing, etc. :D

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• dingosmoovdingosmoov Posts: 130Member
    Is there an archive of the webinar?
  • MammothMammoth Posts: 640Member
    If you could stream the webinar that would be awesome!
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    @mammoth The webinar wasn't recorded unfortunately...
  • greenrhynogreenrhyno Posts: 152Member, PRO
    Will it be sufficient to test with a bootcamp install of windows 8? I am thinking if the target is really the new tablets, it really may be best to have one of those to be able to test apps running on both the tablet and desktop interface.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Posts: 4,630Member
    @greenrhyno
    I'm sure it would be sufficient - I've decided to wait to see the price gauge on the new tablets, and if they're not too bad probably dip my hands in on one, I just like to have the actual hardware as well... Just my opinion
  • ridhwaan08ridhwaan08 Posts: 8Member
    I have SCREEN RECORDING of some of the webinar because I didn't want to miss a minute of the action the problem is that some of the recording is missing and there is no sound though if any one who watched the webinar could provide the sound it could be great :D will upload a link later
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef

I have SCREEN RECORDING of some of the webinar because I didn't want to miss a minute of the action the problem is that some of the recording is missing and there is no sound though if any one who watched the webinar could provide the sound it could be great :D will upload a link later

Im assuming it was not recorded at Microsofts Request. You better get GameSalads Approval before distributing that to anyone.

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

• BobDBobD Posts: 374Member, PRO
    Will there a summary of what happened at the webinar. I was not able to attend and it was not recorded?
    I am sorry for recording I was not aware of that and I will remove it from my computer and I will not distribute it to anyone

Sorry for any harm caused :-S

PS:I have contacted the GameSalad team but still no reply
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Hey @ridhwaan08 - we had actually intended to record the webinar for those unable to attend but our recording software didn't want to cooperate. Unfortunately this also means we don't have audio to pair with your existing recording, though we appreciate the offer!

@SaladStraightShooter Thanks for the feedback
This discussion has been closed.