GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support contacts from this week

SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
edited October 2012 in News from the Dev Team
Hello everyone,

If you have submitted a support request since last weekend (excluding BUG reports), and have not recieved a response, please resubmit. An issue with our submission system was discovered that was improperly routing support requests which has now been resolved.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comments

• POMPOM Posts: 2,599Member
    hey @SSS
    Whenever i try to submit a bug report i get:
    "There was an error with your submission:
    Bug product is not included in the list"

its very frustrating, especially when it deletes everything i wrote in the form and i need to rewrite it.

Roy.
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    @P-O-M - admittedly not the best way of handling the error, you have to select "Creator" or "Viewer" ,etc. from the product list before it carries over to saving the bug report and no longer gives you that error.

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

This discussion has been closed.