GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing the Marketplace Category

SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
edited October 2012 in Miscellaneous
Ladies and gentleman,

I've introduced a new category specifically for you to advertise your Marketplace submissions titled, "Market items and templates". To participate, all you need to do is create a discussion and select that category. It's easy! Shazam!

This category is special in that it does not update in the recent discussions. This means that only this particular category is updated with new items, but it also means that in order to view new items you must actually click on the category from the quickbar on the righthand side of the forums.

There are a few rules here which will be followed strictly:
  • At this time, no templates/services/sites external to the Marketplace will be advertised. We can appreciate you want to sell your templates, but as this is the GameSalad forum, only items directly related to our marketplace can be advertised. Any items unassociated with the GameSalad Marketplace will be deleted.
  • No spamming posts. You get one post per item/pack/template. If you update these assets, you can post an update to your thread.
  • Be specific in the topic title and be descriptive in your posts. "Halloween spooky pack", for example - including screens are helpful. Linking directly to your marketplace assets is allowed in this section. As is linking to your topic in your signature if you wish.
  • You must use the proper category - posting outside this category may be courtesy moved to the right one. Repeatedly doing so will have your submissions revoked. Repeatedly doing so after that and you'll be banned.
Please stick closely to these items and you'll be in good shape. If you have any questions, ask away - but bear in mind my answer - at this time - is NO to items not located on the GameSalad Marketplace. Sorry to be blunt, but it's been asked countless times in the past and it's best to be straightforward. ;)

Cheers and happy selling!
-SSS

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.