GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me with this simple problem.

bling4ubling4u Posts: 24Member
For some reason no matter what I do I can not get more that controll for movement using arrow keys to work. I can get the right key to work but not the left or the space. Is there something I am missing? If so please tell me. Thank you!

Comments

• bling4ubling4u Posts: 24Member
    I am really sorry I know I sound uneducated when I say this but how do you take a screenshot?
    Thank you wpaten
    I will try that
    Hmmmm It did not work are there any other ways to take a screenshot?
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Posts: 6,577Member, Sous Chef, PRO

Try Grab app in Utilities (presuming you're on a Mac...)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

I am on windows. is there a way for windows?
    I figured out my proble! it turns out the charecter would not update after I had placed it on the screen. Thank you for your help everybody!
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    And on Windows, to take a screenshot you just hit "Print Screen" and it's stored in the clipboard. You then need to past it in a document of some sort.

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

• JayJayDJayJayD Posts: 48Member
    In Windows, you can easily use the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot. Just type it in the search bar at the start button :)
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.