GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameSalad crashing after update to 0.10.2.beta/error viewing...

MarcoColMarcoCol Posts: 230Member, PRO
Since I update to the new version, I get a lot of crashings. Most they occur, when change the value for example of a timer.
I type in the value, then the window of GameSalat closes and I get a small window to send a report or reopen.
If I then open GameSalad with the last project again, it occurs again after change again the value of two or three timer.

Also in the new version, if I change parameters/behaviors of actors, push the back-arrow above in GameSalad, the view of GameSalad doesn't change. But I can't change there anything in the behaviors on the right side.
Hitting again the back-button shows me the overview of all scenes...

Comments

• MarcoColMarcoCol Posts: 230Member, PRO
    I install now the version 0.10.1.beta and I didn't get there the problems.
    So it occur only in 0.10.2
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    @MarcoCol - you may want to glance through the Mac Creator 10.2 thread for folks experiencing a similar issue. Due to the considerable changes in architecture in this update, lots of folks are experiencing issues with 10.2 due to problems in their game logic.

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• MarcoColMarcoCol Posts: 230Member, PRO
    Sorry. Ok. Can you remove this thread?
This discussion has been closed.