GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GS expert wanted for contract project

MrClarkMrClark Posts: 1Member
We have a client looking for a branded clone of Egg drop or 360 block remover, we will provide creative but need programming.

Job is posted on elance, please respond there is you are interested. Preference will be given to on-shore (US) contractors.

**Link Removed**

Comments

• RPRP Posts: 1,990Member
    edited April 2013
    So, a potential lead is supposed to sign up with Elance eh?

No no
  • mounted88mounted88 Posts: 1,113Member
    This same thing was posted within the last week or two, I remember seeing it.

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasPosts: 2,870Member, Sous Chef
    edited April 2013
    @MrClark - Closing this for the time being. You have to register to see the job, and even though that is how most job listing sites work, this just seems to be a tactic to get people to sign up for elance. I apologize if that was not your intent.

Contact @SaladStraightShooter or myself if you have another method for people to apply for this job, and the thread will be re-opened, and the link re-established, or if you feel the closing of this thread was unwarranted. Thank you.

I have no friends. I'm a loser that makes video games all day. Will you be my friend?

This discussion has been closed.