GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GameSalad Mac Creator 0.10.3 Beta

Comments

• AppFueledAppFueled Posts: 308Member
    success on my end as well.
  • bajashbajash Posts: 215Member, PRO
    Just submitted mine also. No problem. Yippee!
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Posts: 1,339Member
    "And there was much rejoicing!" =D>

Member since November 2009 :D
    Twitter: @SingleSparq Web: www.singlesparq.com

• CodeWizardCodeWizard Posts: 1,143Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee
    Hooray!
  • jamies15-3jamies15-3 Posts: 94Member
    @CodeWizard
    Publishing ... Uploading ... Waiting ... Got new email from apple :( (Invalid Code Signing Entitlements). I will re-download and try again and let you know how I get on.
  • CodeWizardCodeWizard Posts: 1,143Key Master, Head Chef, Executive Chef, Member, PRO GameSalad Employee
    Make sure you've picked the right distribution profile when signing!
    Okay uploaded new version, made 100% sure used the right signing profile (I didn't think that application uploader would allow you to upload if it wasn't right). Wait a few min ... Same error :(. Okay 3rd times the charm and if not then I'm going to bed :P.
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Posts: 1,603Member

@squirrel42
    We're starting some internal conversations about if we can release new binaries for 0.10.1 with those fixes. More news soon.

If it's just publishing side, why not? I know there are people who couldn't transfer games to the newer versions, so I hope they can still publish.
    - Thomas

Ignore females. Acquire currency.

@SnapFireStudios
    We actually already finished this work! Go @BlackCloakGS! Once we pinch off nightly builds then we'll get to pushing that out as a binary fix for 0.10.1.
  • RiffelRiffel Posts: 1,272Member
    all ok with UDID - update submitted (rejected for UDID problem)
  • squirrel42squirrel42 Posts: 171Member, PRO
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Posts: 9,904Member
    Tested my app today thoroughly with the new 10.3 build including IAP sand boxing and GameCenter working awesome! A few more finishing touches and tweaks today and in the morning and we're ready to submit.
    @CodeWizard
    3rd attempt same process, still get rejected :( but on the upside -
    1. Game runs faster and smoother on my phone.
    2. Tomorrow is friday.
    So with that I will go make a sandwich.
  • jacoben.vosloo@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 2Member, PRO
    Hopscotch said:

@Jacoben[email protected] are you talking about a scene not reacting to a "reset scene" behavior?

I am having the same problem on only one scene, and a relatively simple one at that, out of 24 scenes that work fine.
    This since 0.10.3 (going straight from 0.10.1). I have been digging through it for a day now with no explanation. On top of that, only on that scene I have some actors that refuse to react to touch.

The "reset" just does nothing, code after the "reset" even gets executed. It just jumps over the "reset".

I am wondering if continous timers are holding the scene, preventing it from resetting.

@GSTeam, we are rooting for you, keep it up, you have our appreciation!

My problem is that it seems to reset but then the whole gamesalad creator crashes and sends an error report the next time it starts up
    @jamies15-3 are you sure you're using a distribution profile and not an adhoc or development profile?
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member

Once we pinch off nightly builds. . . .

There's a euphemism I'll struggle to get out of my head.
    We're pinching now! *pinch* *pinch* *pinch*
    It's kind of like that actually. :D
  • neomanneoman Posts: 813Member
    You Beauty !!! Upload to Apple successful no more invalid binary due to UDID issue. Also the game performance is a lot better when packaged with the 0.10.3 version of creator. Thank you so much and nice work to @CodeWizard , @BlackCloakGS and the GS team =D>
  • quattroquattro Posts: 66Member
    I cannot sync my apps to test via itunes since the update. It says "iTunes Sync AppName Failed to Install"

I'm wondering if the UDID issue caused this? Why im asking that because you know, to test on the iPhone with Development Profile, you need to add your iPhone's UDID number.

I'm using GameSalad for like 2 years by now and i have lots of games on the App Store and i used this method for like 2 years without any problem. Thanks a lot
  • PBEmpirePBEmpire Posts: 676Member
    Are we supposed to regenerate the apps or republish the app?
  • EbreezeEbreeze Posts: 481Member, PRO
    No UDiD error anymore... ( i did a fresh build)...fast engine...I'm digging this :D
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Posts: 1,603Member
    PBEmpire said:

Are we supposed to regenerate the apps or republish the app?

Regenerate as in..?
    - Thomas

Ignore females. Acquire currency.

• PBEmpirePBEmpire Posts: 676Member
    @Snapfirestudios
    Regenerate in the publishing portal.
    The answer is yes... i think..
  • WbokoWboko Tennessee, USAPosts: 621Member, PRO
    I love the smell of GS success in the morning.... :D
    @FryingBaconStudios Yeah 100% right profile, I will try again this morning at some point. But i,m not getting the same email from apple this one doesn't mention UUID it says invalid code signing entitlements.
  • UtopianGamesUtopianGames Posts: 5,685Member
    Waiting for review :) wow amazing work here guys.

Universal build seems to have been accepted so far :)

Darren.
    Also I think a big part of the credit should go out to Steve the CEO of GS for hiring @codewizard! Great move Steve, my hat is off to you.
    @FryingBaconStudios @CodeWizard - Success after emailing apple after receiving the rejection email a 4th time they looked into it and now its been accepted, would appear that it was an error at apples end. Cheers for the help.