GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
Friends, Romans, GameSaladians - lend me your ears:

Today marks my final week with GameSalad. It's a bit bittersweet, as you might imagine - moving on from a great team and a great community, filled with fantastic folks. (except you. No, not you - that guy behind you. Yes. Them.)

GameSalad will continue to grow and thrive in my absence, much like your development will, too. I have the utmost faith in your ability, GameSalad Community, to really amaze with your skills. I expect to see a #1 (or at the very least, a top ten) title in the near future. With the great new features on the horizon, GameSalad is becoming more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

...oops... started channeling Star Wars there for a second...

...but I digress.

I'll miss you guys - stay classy and stay professional with one another. I'll be around for the remainder of the week checking up on things and tying up loose ends and also to assure you're not lighting each other on fire or at the very least burning an SaladStraightShooter effigy. ;)

Goodbye, Good Developing, and of course, thanks for all the fish.

Cheers,
SaladStraightShooter
Community Manager, Studio Producer, Marketing Coordinator and Badge Factory

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comments