Release Candidate 0.11.0.7 is available!
Release Candidate 0.11.0.7
- Fixed iOS games not pausing when a full screen ad is shown
- Fixed Viewers crashing when no ad was shown
- Fixed several actor instance/prototype sync issues with the Scene Editor
- Fixed the Animate pop-up so that it only happens now when the user drags from the Image library. Otherwise, we take the images in the sequence they are dragged in as.
- Fixed Pause/Unpause breaking conditions with attributes
- Fixed issue where all images were being reloaded after pausing/resuming.
- Fixed issues with Apple rejecting apps with In-App Purchases
- Fixed color picker crashing or becoming unresponsive
- Image loading now uses gsImage and loading times for published apps are now back to 0.10.4.1 speeds
- The Release Candidate version of Creator will not open if your GateKeeper settings are set to “Mac App Store” or “Mac App Store and identified developers”
- Tiled images on Mac App may display incorrectly
- Device status bar may display over an iPhone app that is running on an iPad
Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums and support tickets for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.
Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?
Thanks for your help!
Go Get It!
See the release notes here:
Download the release candidate here:
Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates"