Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very Noobie question....but still perplexed

DocJDocJ Posts: 66Member

I have an idea for a game and I want to research a lot before I start asking questions.....but I'm stuck as to what to look for.
I want to build a game with the concept of Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, etc. I want the gamer to be able to place objects that stay in place, but has to defend if someone attacks it.
My question is....what do you call this type of game? If I know the right terminology, I can research it thoroughly.
THANK YOU so much in advance for helping a total noob.


Sign In or Register to comment.