GameSalad Pinball Jam!
Hello everyone, we're throwing an end of the year Game Jam to end 2015 with a bang!
With the introduction of custom collision shapes to GameSalad, many new types of games can now be created. One very notable genre that has been missing for a long time, as you might have guessed, is pinball. In honor of this Game Jam, we've released a new Pinball Crouton (art pack) that you can grab here: http://learn.gamesalad.com/pinball-crouton/
The rules are simple:
- Your entry must incorporate some form of pinball game mechanic
- Your entry must be created from scratch for this Game Jam
- Your entry must be submitted before the Game Jam ends (After the release of 1.25 / TBD)
How do I enter the Game Jam?
Entering the Game Jam is easy! Simply:
- Publish your project to the GameSalad Arcade with visibility set to public
- Once your project is published, click the "Pinball Jam 2015" bubble at the bottom of the page:
What could I win?!
When the Game Jam is over, we'll narrow down the entries to what we believe are the best finalists, and then we'll open a poll on the forums here for the community to vote for the winners. The prizes are as follows:
- First place will receive a $100 Amazon gift card
- Second place will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- Third place will receive a $25 Amazon gift card
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below. Happy holidays and best of luck!