Need GS expert to build up some core mechanics
i'm producing an endless runner style game and would like help locking down 8 core mechanics. some of the game is currently built up but if it is better for you to start fresh that is fine. please let me know what your estimated project fee is and what turn around time to expect. when each mechanic is completed i would like to demo it. i may be able to make revisions but if not i may need you to make a couple tweaks before moving on to the next. payment will be transferred promptly when all 8 mechanics are working as needed.
for mobile and desktop publishing.
720x1280 scene (actual scene Y dimension should be 25,600)
main actor moves up the Y axis while dodging obstructions. i prefer the player actor to move up the map rather than the obstruction actors to move down.
1) actor/cam - actor needs to remain in the lower 3rd of the camera (to give player enough time to evaluate oncoming path obstructions. this can be done by constraining the cam to a tiny invisible actor in front of the player actor but i cannot figure it out)
2) play actor movement - play actor speed needs to be constant (NOT "accelerate"). the only exception is the below mechanic..
3) slow down - i've already made swipe left/right controls and left/right key controls and they work pretty smooth.
but i also need swipe down/key arrow down to slow the actor giving approx 3 sec to slow down and evaluate the maps obstructions. after approx 3 sec engine overheats and player loses. when slowing down, the play actor should not stop completely. the slowing effect also needs to occur very quickly as this is a fast paced game.
4) overheating - i have a visual reference for the ship overheating as a thin lateral meter. i need the overheating effect to display on this meter much like a common health meter would (from blue to red). this overheating meter needs to be based on time. the idea being that the player cannot endlessly just slow down constantly. slowing down too often/too long will cause engine to overheat. player needs to give enough time for the engine to cool down and therefore ration/prioritize the use of slowing down. the overheating meter is a separate mechanic tied into the slow down mechanic.
5) high score - i have a high score system in place. player collects score the longer they run the map, with the high score posting after each loss (on the current map). when the current high score is beaten, it replaces the previous. i would like to expand upon this in a couple ways. 1) i want the high score to post on the map select screen (just under the visual icon for the associated map). that way the player can quickly reference their best time. 2) i would like the score counter to display custom font (i will provide the font images). the posted score should also do the same. 3) lastly, not sure if this is possible but i would like the high scores to post on a leaderboard to invoke player competition.
6) i want this game to begin with 4 current maps (selling additional map bundles in the future). i need the 1st map to be accessible and the other 3 initially locked out. when player obtains (X) high score, they should then have access to the 2nd. this process repeats for the additional maps. (this will be visually represented with each map having a very short looped animation cycle that is greyed out. once unlocked it will be in color and accessible). unlocked maps and high scores need to be saved permanently so that game can be closed/reopened and still have access to the current avail maps/high scores.
7) if the player makes it to the end of the map (the very top) i would like the player actor to continue the map again from the starting point but this time will have additional speed. the idea is that the player can repeat the course until they crash and with each time they repeat the player actor will have a slightly higher constant speed increasing difficulty.
8) lastly, i am unsure how IAP works but ideally once the 2nd map is unlocked i would like the player to be prompted to purchase the full game. since additional map bundles (4 at a time) will be sold at a later time, clear instruction on how to program that would be needed.