Free GameSalad 3D Icons(member,sous,head)

gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
Just thought id render out some icons for people to use,if you want your name on it instead just drop me a line and ill do it for you no problems,to download and use simply right click save image to downloads,i would import into photoshop and trim the edges and resize.hope you like them.
image

image

image
«13456710

Comments

  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,987
    ooooh very tempting...as my icon...but I can't bring myself to kill my stormy trooper...

    I will how ever have 'sous' as my wall paper... thank you.. :-)
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    Here you go brother I've done it in 1280x720 so it looks better on your desktop

    image
    stormystudio said:
    ooooh very tempting...as my icon...but I can't bring myself to kill my stormy trooper...

    I will how ever have 'sous' as my wall paper... thank you.. :-)

  • MegapixelIdeasMegapixelIdeas Member, PRO Posts: 476
    How do you render these Icons? What program do you use?
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    cinema 4d
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    Can you make a general one for desktops!! Otherwise I can imagine everyone is going to want a personal one ;) looks awesome!

    Cheers.
  • iTouchGameriTouchGamer Member Posts: 681
    Wow, looks great man! Can I have one that has iTouch Gamer on it? Thanks!
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    image
    iTouchGamer said:
    Wow, looks great man! Can I have one that has iTouch Gamer on it? Thanks!

  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,987
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    If your handing them out Im sure I could take one ;)

    Cheers.
  • ShineyGamesShineyGames Member Posts: 157
    WoW could you do one for me please.
    if its not to much of a pain :)
    Shiney
    Games
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    here is a general one

    image
    PossesiveGaming said:
    Can you make a general one for desktops!! Otherwise I can imagine everyone is going to want a personal one ;) looks awesome!

    Cheers.

  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    image
    PossesiveGaming said:
    If your handing them out Im sure I could take one ;)

    Cheers.

  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    image
    ShineyGames said:
    WoW could you do one for me please.
    if its not to much of a pain :)
    Shiney
    Games

  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Inactive Posts: 650
    Wow! These look awesome! Do you mind posting it on our GameSalad facebook page as well? We have been collecting "fan art" and the general GameSalad one would be an awesome addition.

    www.facebook.com/gamesalad

    Just post it directly onto the wall!

    Thanks!
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    Uploading it now lauren
    LaurenSalad said:
    Wow! These look awesome! Do you posting it on our GameSalad facebook page as well? We have been collecting "fan art" and the general GameSalad one would be an awesome addition.

    www.facebook.com/gamesalad

    Just post it directly onto the wall!

    Thanks!

  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    Looks awesome! Iv got a duel monitor so I can have two backgrounds :D Really liking that the community spirit seems to be coming back! p.s. thanks for the free artpacks!

    Cheers.
  • icanmakeicanmake Member Posts: 466
    wow these look really great!!! if u have any time could you make me one that says icanmake? if u do then please make the word all uncapitalized. thanks =D
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    just give me 2 secs and ill put it up
    icanmake said:
    wow these look really great!!! if u have any time could you make me one that says icanmake? if u do then please make the word all uncapitalized. thanks =D

  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    WOW, cool backgrounds :) Very polished and professional looking!
  • MegapixelIdeasMegapixelIdeas Member, PRO Posts: 476
    gamedivisionuk said:
    cinema 4d

    Thanks, Could you make me one also? My company name is Megapixel Ideas LLC
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    image
    icanmake said:
    wow these look really great!!! if u have any time could you make me one that says icanmake? if u do then please make the word all uncapitalized. thanks =D

  • RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
    stormystudio said:
    awesome ...massive thankyou....

    image

    think you've got enough apps in your bar? ;)
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    image
    rodh100 said:
    Thanks, Could you make me one also? My company name is Megapixel Ideas LLC

  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    Sorry if I've got it wrong but if you don't want capitals please mention when requesting like icanmake did
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    Can I get such cool wallpaper too? :)
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    of course how do you want it all one word, all uppercase THEMOONWALLS or as its written on your profile name
    TheMoonwalls said:
    Can I get such cool wallpaper too? :)

  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,577
    Really nicely done! If you've time can you make me one please? The wording:

    ...GetOnWithIt...

    ----------------------------------------------
    http://www.davidgriffinapps.co.uk/

    ""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    sorry to be specific gyro would you like the full stops at each side as well
    gyroscope said:
    Really nicely done! If you've time can you make me one please? The wording:

    ...GetOnWithIt...

    ----------------------------------------------
    http://www.davidgriffinapps.co.uk/

  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    if this is wrong let me know then i can change it
    image
    TheMoonwalls said:
    Can I get such cool wallpaper too? :)

  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    gamedivisionuk said:
    image

    It's great! Thank you very much! :) It looks better than my idea :)
This discussion has been closed.