GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Device support change coming in next release

2»

Comments

• RUPASRUPAS Posts: 823Member
    edited March 2013
    @SaladStraightShooter sounds pretty good these performance improvements in version 0.10.2, but we have a date on the release of version 0.10.2? It seems it would be released last week, and we are finishing this week and we do not know whether to release today or next week. Greetings and good weekend to all!

Edit: I just saw that came on March 19, thanks for the info, but please try to be faster with the release, has been so long since the last update, too.
  • SaladStraightShooterSaladStraightShooter Austin, TxPosts: 3,081Member, Chef Emeritus
    Let's keep this thread on topic - check the message at the top of the main forum for details on 10.2.

Cheers,
    -SSS

Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means.

• ashtmjashtmj Posts: 405Member, PRO
    edited March 2013
    Sounds good!

can you say if the optimizations improve load times into scenes or frame rate when a scene is running, or both?
    just curious

• RUPASRUPAS Posts: 823Member
    ashtmj said:

Sounds good!

can you say if the optimizations improve load times into scenes or frame rate when a scene is running, or both?
    just curious

+1

I also want to know I have to improve or News in version 0.10.2
  • SnapFireStudiosSnapFireStudios Posts: 1,603Member
    Thanks for the forums banner ;)
    - Thomas

Ignore females. Acquire currency.

• RiffelRiffel Posts: 1,272Member
    my iPad 1 died at update... cant recovery. any sugestion?
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    "Update on Mac Creator 10.2 Release - due to additional testing needs, the release will be pushed tentatively to Tuesday, March 19th. Thank you for your patience!"

Cheers for the info ! :)>-
  • SocksSocks London, UK.Posts: 12,822Member
    @RUPAS
    RUPAS said:

. . . we do not know whether to release today or next week.

I think SSS said a while ago (last year sometime I think) that GS don't release updates on a Friday, as if there are any significant issues people will stranded with the problem until the following Monday, whereas if they release it in the week they can respond much faster.
  • uptimistikuptimistik VenezuelaPosts: 3,598Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    I for one don't mind, hopefully Facebook Integration would be much easier to implement now, (seeing that we've had Twitter for a while)

New Templates Daily At The Official GameSalad Marketplace GSHelper.com

• DenimSharkDenimShark Posts: 192Member
    Anyone know what happens when developers need to update their games, seeing as how apple doesnt allow you to post a version of an app that targets fewer devices then its earlier version?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,934Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    I would imagine since apple is dropping support for those devices they expect you too as well

It's not my fault I never learned to take responsibility for anything. ;)

This discussion has been closed.