GameSalad Pinball Jam Rebooted!
Hello everyone, I'm reopening the Pinball Jam for a couple weeks to allow everyone who worked on pinball games, but slightly missed the deadline to get their entries in. Even if you didn't make a pinball game previously, get an entry in and you might end up with some extra moola in time for black Friday!
If you need some pinball art for your game, check out our PInball Crouton (art pack): http://learn.gamesalad.com/pinball-crouton/
The rules are simple:
- Your entry must incorporate some form of pinball game mechanic
- Your entry must be created from scratch for this Game Jam (you may build upon any project you were making for the original game jam of course)
- Your entry must be submitted before the Game Jam ends in two weeks (November 16th)
How do I enter the Game Jam?
Entering the Game Jam is easy! Simply:
- Publish your project to the GameSalad Arcade with visibility set to public
- Once your project is published, click the "Pinball Jam Reboot" bubble at the bottom of the page:
What could I win?!
When the Game Jam is over, we'll narrow down the entries to what we believe are the best finalists, and then we'll open a poll on the forums here for the community to vote for the winners. The prizes are as follows:
- First place will receive a $100 Amazon gift card
- Second place will receive a $50 Amazon gift card
- Third place will receive a $25 Amazon gift card
If you have any questions let me know, and best of luck!