GameSalad

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Ad service to use

Hi GS community,

Just wondering which Ad service to use in GS for a Horizontal banner thats always displayed ?
(I'm a complete Ad rookie)
Many Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• JapsterJapster Posts: 649Member, PRO

@zzap64 said:
    Hi GS community,

Just wondering which Ad service to use in GS for a Horizontal banner thats always displayed ?
    (I'm a complete Ad rookie)
    Many Thanks.

PS - Lovin' the handle @zzap64 ! - Welcome! - a fellow C64 veteran? - Many happy memories coding and playing games on my C64, and if you're still retro-minded, maybe take a look at one of my free apps, Retro Snippets Challenge! - it's a different kind of Retrogaming quiz - you might like it!... :wink:

• zzap64zzap64 Posts: 405Member

Hey thanks for the replies.

@Japster , yeah..I worked at Activision & developed Cassette/disc games back in the late 80's,still a big fan of that era. Check out From bedrooms to Billions - Amiga years, great documentary.

• JapsterJapster Posts: 649Member, PRO
    edited January 12

@zzap64 said:
    Hey thanks for the replies.

@Japster , yeah..I worked at Activision & developed Cassette/disc games back in the late 80's,still a big fan of that era. Check out From bedrooms to Billions - Amiga years, great documentary.

That's fantastic! - an insider/legend from the golden era!

I actually supplied perks for the B2B original campaign! - Anthony kindly gave me a couple of awesome Oli Frey signed posters and the deluxe Blu-Ray set.... :smiley: I'll have to grab the Amiga years too - missed it originally as have been too busy... :(

Ps - We nearly managed to release a C64 game - 'Defector', it's a flick screen adventure now on Games That Weren't, but we kinda missed the boat... :smile: (Yeah, I always loved developing games!)

Take care - and great to meet a fellow C64 ex-coder here of all places, let alone from such an illustrious 80's legend!

hehe, not sure about being an 80's legend but I do have a few grey hairs now :)

• ToqueToque Posts: 1,168Member

I use admob

Atari 2600–-colecovision—-Vic 20- —adam computer- —Apple ii clone—- amiga 500

Your my new best friend.

Nice, started off using a Commodore Pet at school and remember watching the seniors playing Elite on the BBC B computer and was completely amazed. MY first home computer was the Vic 20 playing the Scott Adams adventures & international soccer via cart.