Google AdMob live adverts not showing up in GameSalad app
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced problems with implementing live adverts using Google AdMob. I have recently published a FREE app on the IOS Appstore using the Google Ad-Mob service to produce live advert banners. I have tested this works successfully using the Ad-MOb Test Ad Unit ID recommended by Google Ad-Mob, however the live adverts do not seems to be showing-up, and therefore wondered if anyone else have any suggestions?
I re-released my app again the other day (update available this morning on app-store) using the ‘Build RC’ instead of ‘Generate App’ just to see if that would make any difference given it’s a later GS version, however, once again no adverts showing this morning unless it takes a bit of time to filter updates through (not sure on this).
High-level GameSalad set-up
- My free-app uses the 'banner style' ads, which I have tested with AdMob test ID successfully.
- Within GameSalad, Under Services, (AdMob) I have included both the AdMob App ID, and AdMob Banner Ad Unit information, which mirror that in my Google AdMob account.
- I have also ticked ‘Enable Ad Network Attribution’ on GameSalad
Google Ad-Mob Site
- I have linked my App to My advert-configuration within Google AdMob Site successfully and checked that the correct Ad IDs have been used, and that it's linked to the correct app in the App-Store.
- Strangely, I can see some user metrics on AdMob Network like user sessions, avg. session duration, active users, etc, but there is no ad-mob performance metrics (match / requests, etc).
I was also wondering if I need to tick / enable for ‘Allow App To Talk To Any Domain Insecurely”?, although I was of the impression this was not required for Ad-Mob, but would welcome feedback / confirmation if someone knows for sure - especially given my test adverts work through google ad-mob.
Any feedback would be welcome.