Z is for Zombie - New and Noteworthy

jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Z is for Zombie is featured under New and Noteworthy in the App Store today!

I got an email saturday evening from someone at apple saying they wanted to use the app in some promotional thing, but I was missing my application URL. So, make sure you have both a support URL and an Application URL.

I threw together a quick wordpress site which has been very easy to work with. Much easier than my dabbles with wordpress in the past:
http://howihatethenight.com

and I just saw that GameSalad .6 just came out. I'm more excited about that!

Comments

• SDMGSDMG Member Posts: 280
    wow congrats! thats pretty cool!
  • JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
    Very nice. I hope you do well. In your other topic (when your app was released on iTunes) I mentioned the Apple will not highlight your app without a url.
    You will see a hugh jump in sales. You will see a bigger jump for the weekend. My game "it" is still on the same list "New and Noteworthy". This will be the third week for my app. I had a decline in sales about three days ago, but it's still doing well.

Once again I hope it takes off.
    FYI - Once again, you need to have URLs for Apple to feature your app.
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    James, I don't think you can say that enough :)

I think maybe we should update the Submitting your App to the App Store wiki page to mention how important it is to have both an App URL and a Support URL.

Even if you created a free wordpress blog for the app, that would be great. Thats all I did above, but I'm hosting it myself.
  • scorelessmusicscorelessmusic Member Posts: 565
    Congrats! Looking forward to reading more success stories to help motivate us all to put out New and Noteworthy stuff. :)
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    Good job, your the perfect example of what can happen when we make games with GS.
  • eliehangeliehang Member, PRO Posts: 105
    so, in order for your game to be featured, it has to have a URL? why s that?!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Great job!! That is awesome and sounds like it will boost your sales! Let us know if you don't mind what your sales are once they feature it! :)