iPod touch 4G ships so SLOW!

danlbryantdanlbryant Member Posts: 236
edited November -1 in Miscellaneous
I ordered my New 32GB iPod touch LAST sunday! It finally shipped today, but srsly it must be really popular!

Comments

• scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    i got mine. I love it!
  • chosenonestudioschosenonestudios Member Posts: 1,714
    You can get them at any store. There not selling out. You could've gone to WalMart, unless you wanted it engraved.
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    Don't get into that bad habit of calling it the iPhone 4G before you even have it :P

You'll love it when you get it; I use mine more than I ever thought I would. Even now I'm using it for like 3 or 4 hours a day (non app testing stuff, that is) and I've had it almost 2 months now ^-^;
    peachpellen said:
    Don't get into that bad habit of calling it the iPhone 4G before you even have it :P

You'll love it when you get it; I use mine more than I ever thought I would. Even now I'm using it for like 3 or 4 hours a day (non app testing stuff, that is) and I've had it almost 2 months now ^-^;

/facepalm@me

Sorry, it was 7:20 AM and I hadn't slept yet. I still haven't - but I noticed my mistake ^-^; Sorry.

On that note - I didn't even know the iPhone 4G was available yet; it's got a HD recorder, right?
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    @Peach, don't you mean iPod Touch 4G? LOL.
    POLYGAMe said:
    @Peach, don't you mean iPod Touch 4G? LOL.

Oh FFS. Yes. Yes that is what I meant. That time. The first time I was half asleep and thought it was another person talking about the new iPhone, then that time I knew what I meant (The iPOD Touch 4G) but I wrote the wrong thing.

This is why I couldn't hold down a normal job. I can't sleep for days a time then I end up making retarded mistakes even though I know I'm making them.
    Sorry, that post could have been taken as my sounding annoyed :P

I'm not. It was more a "LOL I'm a 'tard" post ^-^;
    Hahahaha. I'm sleeping much better now I'm home in NZ. I bought this herbal tea... sounds very "metrosexual" but it works! Basically just a chamomile tea. Don't seem to be any side effects, either...

Right, off to get my chest waxed and have my nails done...
    Lol, nothing wrong with tea - I don't like it personally, but I don't really like any hot drinks on a regular basis.

The only thing that puts me to sleep is Valium or Zoloft - Valium I'm out of until I go see my doctor in SA (I've lived in NSW for almost 4 years - still haven't got a new GP, lol) and Zoloft I refuse to take often as it's not a nice pill.

That said, various herbal solutions help me a bit too, I just don't have any at the moment.

Do I make you feel uncool with your tea? :P
    Nothing makes me feel uncool. Apart from mirrors... I hate mirrors...
  • ChipmunkGamesChipmunkGames Member Posts: 106
    I just ordered my ipod touch. I live in canada, bc. About how long will it take to arrive at my house??
    Well if you live in BC... over 2000 years!
    POLYGAMe said:
    Well if you live in BC... over 2000 years!

Haha
  • danlbryantdanlbryant Member Posts: 236
    The reason I didn't go to walmart is cuz i live in the middle of no where..... The nearest walmart is 2 hours away :(
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    I'm going to buy mine at the apple store tomorrow :)
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Member Posts: 1,095
    I don't think that wal-mart has the 4G yet.
    CowTechMan said:
    I don't think that wal-mart has the 4G yet.

4G as in 4th Generation touch? Yes they do. I've seen it myself.
    I'm pretty sure walmart has them by now.

Cant wait to get mine, It looks awesome!
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Member Posts: 1,095
  • dmilinovichiiidmilinovichiii Member Posts: 620
    I got it like 10 days ago. Wait for the stores to restock and then grab one before anyone else does.
    Mr.Rinoy said:
    I got it like 10 days ago. Wait for the stores to restock and then grab one before anyone else does.

Hows it treating you? :)
    I have a 32gb black iPhone 4 and I <3 it. Highly recommended. You guys already knew that though.

Best phone I've ever had.
  • ChipmunkGamesChipmunkGames Member Posts: 106
    AAAAAAAA I WANT MY IPOD TO COME STUPID MAILMAN :P
  • danlbryantdanlbryant Member Posts: 236
    I just got mine in the mail today. It's SOOO nice!!! The retina display makes the screen seem way larger than it is. Sept the sucky part is my itunes account account isn't working for some reason and I can't download apps........