Possible ?

IntensityCreationsIntensityCreations Member Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Working with GS (Mac)
Hello,

Today I have just seen me that I had finally found the software which was necessary for me to create my Iphone plays and I wondered whether it were possible to create plays of combat using GameSalad?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Comments

• Thank you for your answer.

Then in made I want to make plays of combat like street fighter with training courses, combos and the choice of the character. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    Possible??? Of course! But plan on spending months on learning/doing something like that. Do not start with a project like that.
  • Thank you but its will not be completely a street fighter its will be plays a little less detailed on the level of the character but I have already the sprites finished, lack more than has to animate all its and I is very well to form in 2d, it is right on the level of the programming that I therefore have difficulties I want to use GameSalad which will failitera me the spot.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I love how international GS forums have become. It brings a smile to my face. I can't imagine what I would sound like if GS were not in english!