need a game designer

herschyherschy Member Posts: 13
I need a game designer but I dont have money rigth now and I dont to get in long time.

Can someone help me?

Tanks!

Comments

• firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Well, it definitely sounds like an exciting project!

Hopefully somebody here can collaborate with you. There are lots of beginner programmers and artists who might be interested in a profit sharing situation.
  • herschyherschy Member Posts: 13
    I hope I can find someone
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    GS is so easy you should really attempt a crack at it yourself. You'd be surprised how much you can accomplish the first time you use it, I know I was.
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    Well...think if you look in the mirror...you might find someone to do your game!

GameSalad is probably the easiest programming engine available.

go to youTube GendaiGames
    so many videos...all to help you learn how you can design/develop your game with GS.
    View the ones that are for getting started.

Make many smaller projects...try out all the behaviors...till you are comfortable.
    Download projects in the Sharing Section of GS 1st Window....see how others did things.
    Ask questions about problems you are having.
    Keep notes/ideas for your Big game.

You can do it...if you just believe in yourself and don't rush things.

MH
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    I think all GS users are busy with their own project(s), so if you can't pay, its not gonna happen. So try it yourself. GS is easy. It takes some time to get things working. But its worth it. The GS forum is one of the most helpful and friendly forums around (unless you steal graphics or names).